Kensington Power Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
I did a search but didn't see an answer to what I'm asking.

Does the Kensington Power Pack slowly drain if it is not used? I keep mine in my purse because I never know when a doctor visit will end up with me in the hospital and I will not be caught off guard. I got it out tonight to use on my new fancy purple V4L PT and it was great! Loads of vapor and TH, almost too much,lol It showed 5 blue lights at first but went to 3 within a matter of minutes. Is this from using the PT or from being in my purse for four months?

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
It will slowly drain over time, but does take a pretty long time to drain. As it has been in your purse for 4 months I am not suprised. I keep mine in my backpack with a passthrough just in case. However, I take mine out once a month and leave it on charge over night to ensure it always has enough power to get me through a day. Give this a try and you never will be caught off guard. Also, if your worried about hospital stays keep the charging cable and plug in there too, just in case. :D

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
***Update****
I charged the Kensington last night and started using it around 10pm. I have been using it pretty all day with a V4L PT and it still has all 5 lights lit up. I have really been putting it to work because I want to know just how far I can push it. I didn't sleep much last night, maybe six hours. That is quite a bit of usage. I wonder how long it would last with a USB hub and my DS plugged in to it also,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread