Kentucky Premium is AWESOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vego

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
pittsburgh, pa
Ahem... pardon me folks, I just had to scream that out to the world one time.

Now that I got that off my chest, I'm going back to vaping the #1 most astounding juice I've ever tasted... if you'll excuse me. :D

Seriously though, this is the first juice I've tried that doesn't just capture tobacco flavor, but captures that special flavor of a bale of tobacco leaves bundled together and thrown in a shed somewhere to age for a really long time. This juice has none of the green, young, grassy flavor that just about all the other bacco juices seem to have. It tastes like well aged tobacco should, were all the oils could be released and the sugars have had time to ferment and cure to perfection. This is the closest thing to the flavor of a thick, moist, drenched in molassas chunk of plug chew... the flavor I've wanted to taste in a vape since I started vaping.

The sweetness is incredible. It seems to come less from ingredients like sucralose or ethl maltose(whatever it's called), but rather the kind of sweetness you get from well aged tobacco itself. Vermillion may very well have used those ingredients in this juice, and if so, finally someone has done it right. Simply divine juice! It beats bobas deftly, hands down IMHO... a feat in itself, considering how much I love my bobas.

Keep up the good work, Dave, and guard your recipe closely, cause you've got the market cornered. And holy ....., that was some wicked fast shipping... damn! Minnesota to Pa in 3 days. Nice!

Last edited:

John1952

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2012
United States
Lately I've been wondering what "tobacco" flavor is all about. I've have 4-5 bottles of juice that claim to be tobacco. They are all different, and none of them tastes as bad as cigarettes taste.

As a 40 year smoker of cigarettes, I was hardly a connoisseur of fine tobacco. I smoked for the nicotine fix, not the flavor. There was a brief period of time when I smoked a pipe, and I could actually taste various tobaccos. That might be what you're talking about.

In any case, it's always fun to read a rave review of a particular juice. I'll put this one on my list in case I ever run out of juice ideas. :)

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Lately I've been wondering what "tobacco" flavor is all about. I've have 4-5 bottles of juice that claim to be tobacco. They are all different, and none of them tastes as bad as cigarettes taste.

As a 40 year smoker of cigarettes, I was hardly a connoisseur of fine tobacco. I smoked for the nicotine fix, not the flavor. There was a brief period of time when I smoked a pipe, and I could actually taste various tobaccos. That might be what you're talking about.

In any case, it's always fun to read a rave review of a particular juice. I'll put this one on my list in case I ever run out of juice ideas. :)

True tobacco flavor is so far removed from cigarette smoke. Take a deep whiff of a freshly opened pack of cigarettes, roll-your-own tobacco, or pipe tobacco. THAT is what tobacco flavor is all about.

As for the KY Premium, I agree that it is a stellar tobacco juice.

Vego

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
pittsburgh, pa
John, you're so right about cigaretts being all about the nic fix. Plus maybe the habit aspect of puffing away and the calming affect. It was becoming a cigar smoker 10 yrs ago that brought me into the world of tobacco flavor and aroma appreciation, vastly different from cig smoking. And as you briefly experienced, it's the same with pipe smoking. I highly recommend the KBP. If you found any pleasure at all from the pipe, you're sure not to be disapointed.

KDude

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2012
Texas
I'm in agreement. I'm still new, but I've tried (and spent lots of cash already) quite a few tobacco flavors in the past 2 months. Kentucky premium isn't exactly like tobacco to me, but it's my favorite so far. My only complaint is that it's not exactly a strong hit (using 20mg). I also got a sampler of their other flavors (many are kentucky based), but haven't tried them yet.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
True tobacco flavor is so far removed from cigarette smoke. Take a deep whiff of a freshly opened pack of cigarettes, roll-your-own tobacco, or pipe tobacco. THAT is what tobacco flavor is all about.

As for the KY Premium, I agree that it is a stellar tobacco juice.
Right on. Your average cigarette was nothing in comparison to real tobacco. With the other 4000 plus ingredients how could an ejuice replicate that. Now if youre talking pipes or good cigarettes, real natural tobacco cigarettes , thats a different story. In the last couple decade because of the price and rareness of getting good cigarettes that didnt cost over 15.00 a pack I had to make do with marlboros, etc. Did I actually like the flavor? no, got used to it? yes. I guess what we expect from ecigs at the beginnig is some sort of semblence of what we remembered and enjoyed. For a lot of converts, actually getting nic from a nice sweet fruity or bakery taste was wonderful because it actually tasted good. For people like me, I just couldnt handle the sweet , sugary artificial taste. It was fine for a few puffs, but like most sticky sweet foods, for me at least I could not eat apple pie 24 hours a day. ( well, maybe for one day) I finally found some good tobacco juices that taste like real tobacco leaves. It is different especially if youve never smoked tobacco on a pipe or hand rolled cigs. Im glad there is a following and with all the advances in being able to extract real tobacco it will get better. The closest thing I ever tasted to marlboro was this juice in laguna beach from ecig city, it was called Marlboro. It was a bit costly and I was going to go ahead and get some, but I prefer homemade organic/natural taste.
BTW, forgot to mention, Vermillion River tobaccos are wonderful.

Last edited:

jonnypanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
Arlington, VA
KPB is my new favorite juice. To me it has an amazing maple flavor, don't know if there is maple in there, but that's what I taste. Less tobaccoey than my usual favorites, but has a great balance between tobacco and sweetness. Next up is KY4, tried a little in an atty and loved it - looking forward to filling a tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread