Kentucky Premium...something very similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracu

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
new jersey
I vape Verimillion's Kentucky Premium Blend almost exclusively and sometimes I would get their ky4 but I have trouble vaping ky4 for any length of time.

I was wondering if anyone who loves Kentucky Premium knows a juice that is very similar with some slight differences. It can become very boring to vape the same juice day in and day out. I need a bit of a change.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
I use to vape KPB daily for several months. I wish I could clone it. I diy exclusively now but before that I tried at least a 100 vendor liquids and cant say any of them were like KPB. Some other flavors I did enjoy were:

Ahlusion Smooth Criminal - there was another flavor I liked but cant remember the name at the moment.
Nite Lite Vapor Gold and Bounty Hunter - both of these need a good steep

Lastly, have you tried Vermillion River Classic Tobacco? That was always a good switch for me and the name is spot on. A really good classic taste. Good luck

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Thanks people, I am going to try a few juices from ahlusion and see if I like one.

Know going in that what you think on day one will likely be VERY different from what you think on day 90. Some like them right off the bat, but I am in the camp of patient patients (we're almost clinical).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread