Status
Not open for further replies.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Mmm! Just got my package from MFS and was pleasantly surprised w/a sample of Keoke Coffee/Caramel...

Had I known it was this darn good Id have ordered a HUGE vat of it!

Thanks Chris and Pat! :)

The flavor is AMAZING!!!! I recommend anyone looking for a good all day coffee flavor to try this one out!

jlmanno

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Coffee's seem pretty popular, unfortunately I have six different ones in front of me that are ok. I'v had and see some great recommendations I'll try, I also ordered some Loran's coffee flavorings to maybe doctor up the 150ml's of bland stuff I have. The very firstcoffee I tried was "French Roast" in a 10ml from wordupecig.com. It was amazing and immediately became our favorite so we ordered a 50ml bottle but when we got it it was unfortunately like the other coffees just kinda bland light flavor. I spoke with Jeff the other night and re-ordered it the "french roast" and assured it would be like the original. Wordup has given us great service! Last weekend we got "raspberry frappachino" from Nhaler it is very good but a little to sweet for an all day vape. His "coffee" is good not a coffee flavor to us at all, not just exactly sure how to describe it but still a good vape. Hopefully I'll have that original "french roast" back soon. Thanks for the suggestions in the search for great coffee! Funny thing is that original french roast I got was 36mg, cut it in half with vg and still had that fantastic deep french roast coffee!

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
Mmm! Just got my package from MFS and was pleasantly surprised w/a sample of Keoke Coffee/Caramel...

Had I known it was this darn good Id have ordered a HUGE vat of it!

Thanks Chris and Pat! :)

The flavor is AMAZING!!!! I recommend anyone looking for a good all day coffee flavor to try this one out!

I got a sample too....yummy!

The Yeti

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2009
Black Hills, SD
I just got a sample pack from MFS and one of my choices was Caramel...personaly, I can't stand it! Tainted my PV for two days, can't get the smell out. WAY to sweet and fragrant, IMO. The Keoke coffee (unmixed) was about the same, but not quite as fragrant. Two thumbs down for me. Didn't like the Chocolate Hazelnut, either...same taste and fragrance as the caramel/keoke coffee.

On the other hand, the Red Bull is delicious, Coffee is perfect, and Coca Cola rocks! My favorite so far would have to be the Banana Cream, although I'm not usualy one to go for the sweet flavors. For an all day vape, I would choose the regular Coffee flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread