*Keystone Vapor Easter Basket Give Away and 15% off*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you guys doing tonight on ECF

Wanted to make a thread to say hello to the members I have been chatting and lurking with for over a year and to introduce Keystone Vapor Premium Hand Crafted ejuice line. We are geared towards Pennsylvania Dutch/Amish flavoring and offer ratios and nicotine levels. We are located in Bucks County PA and have our juice in some local shops . http://www.keystonevapor.com. The discount code is 'keystone15' for 15% off.

Contest Time

One winner will receive our EASTER BASKET . You will get a Easter Basket filled with treats, candy,eggs and of course 5- 30ml glass dropper bottles of your choice and priority shipping. Easter Basket 30ml x5 – KeyStone Vapor . If you buy a basket for a loved one, friend or yourself and you happen to win I will refund your money or send out new basket.

IMG_0516.jpg

Rules and how to enter

We are going to do a simple contest.

All you need to do is post to be entered. You may enter twice for a total of 2 different post

1st post simply post what your favorite ratio is

2nd post can be about Easter Baskets and the best spots your parents hid your basket or if you have kids the best spot you hide your kids( I have little guy at home and I need ideas). If don't celebrate Easter then to enter all you have to do is insult the New York Mets or post your favorite team. Its baseball season and I'm a Phillies fan

Must be 18+ and in the US. Sorry international I had problems shipping before and customs holding shipments so I can't ship over seas or up north. All Mets fans are excluded from this giveaway ( my other giveaway all penguins fans where excluded so I'm not just picking on you guys)

Contest will end in 1 week or 1000 comments , if we hit 1000 comments I will start it up again if I have any baskets left.

Good luck to everyone.

Any questions comments or concerns please post here, pm me or email us at sales@keystonevapor.com

Last edited:
Thanks for the contest! My go to ratio is 100% VG but if that is not an option then I like 20/80 pg/vg

Normally most flavors are suspended in PG. So I never sell as 100% vg because I consider the flavor as a percentage. Most flavors I can get the ratio to 90% or 80% VG and a few alcohol based ones are around 95% vg

wow, you're not too far from me

definitely in the amish area myself

ratio is normally high VG, but whatever is fine

I have family living in Paradise PA and West Chester, I really love the whole area. I believe PA still has the highest percentage of " if you are born here you die here " state.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Normally most flavors are suspended in PG. So I never sell as 100% vg because I consider the flavor as a percentage. Most flavors I can get the ratio to 90% or 80% VG and a few alcohol based ones are around 95% vg

Not an entry: As long as that information is spelled out for us that's cool. Personally I avoid the places that start their base liquid at 80/20, in addition to whatever may or may not be in the flavoring as a carrier. Us people with PG allergy need to know that info and don't order if we can't figure it out at the web site. I can tolerate the amount of PG in flavorings as a carrier - but no more than that and not looking for added PG.

There are a lot of us out there who can't/don't order "blind" about this stuff, either due to knowing they start getting adverse reactions like bad sore throat etc. past a certain PG percent. Or other peeps who are flat out allergic to PG. More info than less might get you some more sales, but no clear info at all means "walks away" for a lot of us.

Just to let you know. That's all.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
Mom and Dad always just set out baskets out BUT grandma and grandpa's house after church - oh how much fun that was!

They hid eggs and candy in the tulips, roses, trees, porch......just EVERYWHERE!

Just remember if it rains and you do it inside to count how much you put out, that egg Grandma found one year in the closet about 3 months later, wasn't so lovely!

Good luck everyone!

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA

I wants a Easter basket! :) I might just order one - because I wants it!

When I was a kid... the Easter basket hiding wasn't all that creative, pretty much because the Easter baskets were pretty big! There weren't that many places Mom could hide them. Behind the lounge chair in the formal living room... behind the recliner in living room... in the desk 'cubby hole' with the chair in front of it... in closets... Some times they just mysteriously showed up in the middle of the floor and were waiting there when we got back from church service. (Never did figure out how she did that one.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread