KGO & EGO owners..... 1.7 ohm Resurrector carto's

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtianz

ECF Veteran
I started vaping just a couple of weeks ago. I spent a buttload of money on all types of juices. I bought 2x Riva 510's and a Smoktech 510.

I also bought a bunch of carto's and atomizers at like 2.2 and 2.7 ohms. I have just been dripping the past week because the regular carto's are annoying and just not worth the effort.

Well, I just got an order from crystalclearvaping.com with a 5 pack of 1.7 ohm resurrectors. These carto's seem like they were designed for the higher mah EGO pv's.

The vape is heavy but, seems perfectly balanced and flavorful on an ego battery. I'm really impressed and I understand why so many here talk about these carto's. If you are looking at buying an ego do yourself a favor and just buy a 15 pack of these things and maybe a couple of atomizers from somewhere else. If I'd bought these from the beginning I would have saved some time and money.

The only problem is that it is really helpful to have a syringe with a long needle to fill them properly.

Last edited:

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
Totally agree.. I have a KGO and after much trial and error, I just ordered a 15pack of the resurrectors from CCV. They give the best vape,, lots of vapor, great flavor, and they last a good long time before they need to be topped off. I'll use these exclusively until I grow up and get a tank:vapor:

Stillbroke

Moved On
Feb 16, 2012
Amazing little devices let me tell ya... All I used since they have came about. They burn juice as much as a dual coil but well with it. Really have to stay on them tho..... When I was first into the scene I thought I was on it but tore clear one apart and sure enough I burnt the wrapping around the coil. But with my dc notta tank flawless

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
I just fill them the standard way- drip inside. It's a lot of drops, but it works.

Zara, I don't use the condom method, but there's no reason why you can't. They're just a bigger carto. I'm not against the condom method, just never think about it. I just drip it in the carto!

Last edited:

ki77en

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2011
Ohio
I started w/ a variety of cartos also and for the most part, was unhappy. I got more used to the Boge 2.0 on my kGo but only 3 out of 5 worked out of the pack, and then that dropped to 2. When CCV was caught up on their backorders, I ordered the Ressurectors as suggested and I think it's one of the best buys yet. Also took the suggestion of another to get the cartos for the DCT tanks, as well.
I iz a happy camper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread