Status
Not open for further replies.

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
Hi all. First of all, if this is in the wrong place, please feel free to move it.
I just started vaping in early November, and after my trial and error 808 dues were paid, did the research and managed to stumble on my Kgo kits (LOVE them!) and picked up a go go along the way. I love my pv's...honestly I'm in vape heaven right now (though my purse and bank accounts have taken a real spankin! lol!) BUT...

Sometimes I just NEED a hands free pv! I've tried sucking on my 808 auto while I do things like cooking, but I just don't feel 'satisfied' with that vape anymore! There have been times that I've resorted to lighting up just because I couldn't handle the wait time until my hands were free to sit down with my pv....and laying it on the counter to hit between chores doesn't always work (messy hands).

Is there such a thing as a decent hands free batt that's on the light side? Something that with a drip tip can be clenched between my teeth? (not pretty, but that's ok) Also can't afford anything TOO pricey for awhile...any suggestions?

Thanks for reading! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread