Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
The kgo batts are very inconsistant with the terminal post inside the threaded part, that, and they are easily pushed down from things we screw on them, like the other poster said, gently pry it up a little. i have kgo's ego's and spinners, and only the Kgo's I have keep doing this, (drives me nuts)

Bc1010

Jun 9, 2012
Syracuse, NY
The kgo batts are very inconsistant with the terminal post inside the threaded part, that, and they are easily pushed down from things we screw on them, like the other poster said, gently pry it up a little. i have kgo's ego's and spinners, and only the Kgo's I have keep doing this, (drives me nuts)

Ok, good to know. Thanks!
P.S I like your quote:)

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
I agree with what Thrasher said. When i finally got a Kgo to try, and screwed my T2 on, i got nothing. Been using the T2 on all my Joyetech and generic with no problems. Not wanting to mess with my brand new Kgo, which works fine on a Vision v2, i decide to put this "510 to eGo" adapter thing on and it works.

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
I agree with what Thrasher said. When i finally got a Kgo to try, and screwed my T2 on, i got nothing. Been using the T2 on all my Joyetech and generic with no problems. Not wanting to mess with my brand new Kgo, which works fine on a Vision v2, i decide to put this "510 to eGo" adapter thing on and it works.

Bad responce on my part. Before messing with a $20-$30 battery, consider that it may be the $5 device that is screwed onto the battery. I dont know about the center post on the Kanger t2, haven't messed with it yet. But the Vision V2 for example, the center post can be easily adjusted. There is a wire attached to the back of that center pin on the battery.

Last edited:

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
But, should they be?
be what? loose? i do know that all ego batts have room to move a little. but the KGO for some reason moves easier, like I said I have some twists, a Kgo VV and a spinner type ego batt, and the kgo keeps doing this - i screw in the nova use it fine, then take it off to use a diff batt, next time it doesnt connect, same with my atty, I have to always turn the adjustment screw down b4 usig the kgo,,,,

very annoying, glad I only use it for a passthrough it would pi** me off while i am out somewhere. very first time batt was 2 days old and almost returned it till someone told me to pull it up a bit.

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
If you click the first link and watch the first video, notice how loose the pin now is in that battery. Note how spaceballsrules added a captian pionting out the risks, and the video never does. after the video ends and the screen changes to more videos, click on the left middle video about stardusts and see how easy it is to correct lack of contact with it and not messing with your expensive battery. Also read the last post in that thread. How one person ruined 4 of his batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread