kGo VV = Dead in 1.5 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
The title says it all folks. I got 2 kGo 1100mah batteries and one kGo VV for my first PVs (other than a Blu e-cig) and after a little over 1 month the VV took a crap.. or something.

It's actually strange because it will work with a 3.0ohm RBA I have but it will not work with a 1.5 ohm carto (ego mega carto) that I use to use all the time on my VV. Also, it won't work with my J-tank using a 3.0ohm Boge carto. Last but not least, it doesn't work with my Smoktech UDCT one-piece carto tank. Strange.

I don't really care because I've had a ProVari for a couple months and an iHybrid "out for deliver" as I type this. I just figured I'd post for the hell of it.

EDIT: The kGo 1100mah Batteries still work like the day I got them. I use them at work when I have to be discreet. (I still can't help but take a toot here and there from my ProVari/J-tank.

slovatish

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
Indianapolis
I've had one of these for the past week and tonight it started to act strange. Twice tonight the power button has turned on all by itself for about four seconds as I screw cartos on and off of it. And I notice that when it charges the little battery icon will fill almost to the top within like 15 min. Then for the next few hrs the final bar at the top will blink and blink without ever shutting off. I'm starting to think there is something wrong w/ this batt. Any of this stuff ever happen to you?

wbenjamin2000

Jun 9, 2011
Des Moines
I had a Kgo VV for a couple of months. It's great that it has the digital display, but I had problems right from the start. I used it with a 1.8 ohm Cisco spec atomizer. The battery seemed to get hot when I was using it. Also, the display would go dark sometimes, and it wouldn't charge. Finally, it just stopped charging all together, and I tossed it. For Ego style batteries I much prefer the Vision Spinner. They're sturdy, easy to read, and at 1300 Mah they seem to last a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread