Status
Not open for further replies.

austin.deejay

Verified Member
May 24, 2011
Austin, TX
www.k5hdm.com
Hello all!
I am a die hard Joosey froot vaper.. My recent bottle tasted different.. More like dragonfruit.. Did you make a change to the formula? I was thinking it might just not be steeped yet, but I wanted to double check.. If you did make a change, PLEASE change it back.. Your Joosey froot flavor has blown so many people's minds at vape meetings, etc.
Thanks! And shake&vape :)
dj

yssiM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
MO USA
Hi, nothing has changed as far as the mix we use. We recently received a new shipment of that flavoring but have sold quite a bit since then with no complaints. We have many die hard Joosey Froot vapers, some that order 4 ounces at a time, and everyone has been happy with it.

We would announce if we ever were forced to change a flavoring. Many here probably remember we almost lost Momma's Angel Wings due to a flavoring almost discontinued. We find the vendors we use to be very consistent with their flavorings, but neither I nor boB vape that. Tara, our employee, does fairly regularly so we'll have her check it out for us. I think it's probably a steeping issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread