Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I have reviewed Rice Crispy Treat a while back from KickBass Vapor.
I used a omega clone rba with a wooden drip tip on the Duke.
I know this video is long. I hope you enjoy the format. I am trying to figure a fast effective way to review all the juice that was loaned to me before I give it back next week. Leave any creative suggestion as a comment. I am less than a small fraction done with all the juices I need to review this weekend. To figure out what wattage your current set up is use this ohms law tool. batteries fully charged are 4.2v and you should charge at 3.5v. To see my other review of ejuice click here. I mention vita bella and describe nets more here. You can see the coffee ejuice I have reviewed here.

Newbz

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
US
Those must have been some fairly old e-liquids. Some of them you were reviewing are supposed to clear or light colored and they appeared on the video to be almost black in color. When I have an e-liquid turn color like that, I just toss it. It's likely too old and funky flavored. Good review format, though. Makes it easy to get a lot of info in a fairly short amount of time.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Those must have been some fairly old e-liquids. Some of them you were reviewing are supposed to clear or light colored and they appeared on the video to be almost black in color. When I have an e-liquid turn color like that, I just toss it. It's likely too old and funky flavored. Good review format, though. Makes it easy to get a lot of info in a fairly short amount of time.

I found the juice tastes better with alot of steep time. Look what I said about the rice crispy treats a little over a 1/2 a year ago. I think the reason why the juices looked different is they where 24mg nick. I think the more nick the darker the juices get. I am glad you liked the review format :)

Newbz

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
US
I found the juice tastes better with alot of steep time. Look what I said about the rice crispy treats a little over a 1/2 a year ago. I think the reason why the juices looked different is they where 24mg nick. I think the more nick the darker the juices get. I am glad you liked the review format :)

What I have noticed about KBV e-liquids is that the longer they sit, the more the nicotine appears to oxidize which seems to change the color of the e-liquid over time to a very dark brown or black. I had some KBV e-liquids at 6 mg/ml and after a year in a cool dark drawer they had changed from a golden yellow color to nearly pitch black. The flavor turned funky and it was time to toss them, IMHO. Nicotine content greatly affects the flavor of e-liquids for my taste preference. Not really sure why KBV liquids change color so dramatically as other vendors I've purchased from don't seem to have that particular issue. Must be in their sourcing for the nicotine, or perhaps how their proprietary blends mix with the nic over time. I have not personally seen other e-liquid brands change in color as dramatically as KBV liquids seem to do over time.

Nevertheless, I really dig your new review format. While the charts may be very helpful to some, I like that in a video review you can get straight to the point without having to parse a bunch of data. I do that all day at work, in my hobby time I just want to hear how a thing worked or didn't work. :)

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
epyrybyj.jpg

AaronY www.EcigJuiceReview.com sent from my iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread