Kick Bass Vapor Pineapple Shake

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I recently got a bottle of KickBass Vapor's Pineapple Shake. When reading the title, I wasn't sure someone could pull it off. I mean, I know what a great Pineapple Milkshake (not e-juice) tastes like and I'm pretty picky about my milkshakes. When I splurge and have one, it better be good.

The first thing that surprised me was.... it tasted "Clean". I don't know how else to discribe it. Not syrupy but fresh. The kind of taste ya get when they make the milkshake out of fresh pineapple rather than pineapple syrup. You know... with chunks in it.

The pineapple hit me first. Light but lots of flavor. Then as I inhaled, the light creaminess sort of kicked in. Hmmmm. Very, very nice. I like fruit flavors but not syrup. This is fresh and tasty.

Vapor... huge vapor. I love it with my eGo.

TH... I'm not a big TH fan. I vape zero nic and really don't want the throat hit. Since i ordered zero nic juice, it's great for me. For those of you who want the TH, I'm sure it'll be there.

Customer service. Fantastic. It was shipped the same day I ordered it. I'm on the other side of the country and got it in 3 days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread