Kick Bass Vapor ROCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaKitty

Apr 16, 2011
Portland, OR
After reading a glowing review of KBVs Sweet Peach Tea, I hopped on the band wagon . . . and I'm so glad I did!

In addition to the Peach Tea, I tried Candy Bar, Waffle, and Monkey Bread. All were delicious although the Peach Tea is definately the best of the lot! Not too sweet with just the right amount of peach flavor. Some of the fruit flavors I've tried from other suppliers taste like air freshener - "plasticky" is the only way I can describe it. Not this stuff, it's yummmmmmmy :vapor:

But even better was the "Bait A Sample" I received. A tiny gift in the form of a sample of something called "Dr. Pop R". What the heck . . . this stuff is amazing! I'm at a loss to describe it . . . slightly sweet with a spicy undertone. I drink Dr. Pepper a lot but this stuff is even better (and calorie free!) And I swear it tastes fizzy! I'm vaping it right now and I'll have to stop typing soon as I'm gettin' the nic shakes :p

So, Missy and Bob, your evil plan has worked brilliantly . . . I am now a KBV convert and a Dr. Pop R addict. Just wanted to say THANK YOU for a great product, speedy, friendly service, and free samples!

Now, if you will excuse me, I need to go endorse my paycheck over to y'all so I can order me up a gallon or so of the Dr. Pop R . . . .

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread