Kick Bass Vapor "Waffle" E-Liquid Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopherdav1d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Milford, CT
I plan on getting a video review up for this, but until then here are my thoughts. I am insanely impressed by this juice. I have tried about ten different French toast, Waffle, and pancake Juices and every single one have tasted like nothing more then maple syrup. This is different, it's a legitimate Waffle vape. You immediately get this incredible buttery taste followed by a real home cooked waffle taste that is just barely drizzled with a touch of syrup! This can easily become an all day vape for me. When I first vaped it I thought I was going to need more flavor in it. However, what I found is that it was just because I had been vaping a really strong flavored liquid before hand. This liquid in itself has the perfect amount of flavor, I think any more would effect the integrity of what it was supposed to taste like. It's not overpowering in any way, it's just a tasty perfect waffle vape. GREAT JOB to KBV for actually making a "Waffle" flavor and not just calling it waffle and making a syrup eliquid!!

Bobbye

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
DE
KBV 'Waffle' with extra flavor has become my all day vape. I absolutely love it. And it vapes well at both 6V and 3.7V!

Is the syrup still "light" with extra flavor? I find that I like extra flavor with a lot of juices but have been afraid to order waffle for fear the maple syrup would be too strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread