The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Kick Bass Vapor

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by medic123, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. medic123

medic123 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    a Florida beach
    After reading all of the great reviews I thought I would give KBV a try. I ordered chocolate covered pretzels, tootsie rolly, and Bo oh be's OMG. After placing the order I asked if they had a juice with a sour flavor. I was told they would throw in a sample to try.
    Chocolate covered pretzels- just like it sounds minus the salt. This is really good.
    Tootsie Rolly - taste just like the candy
    Be oh be's OMG - Wow, OMG, :banana::thumb: this stuff is the bomb. I love it. This could be my new favorite vape.
    Sweet tart - this was my sample, they added extra sour. This is really good also, and next time I will get a bigger bottle.
    Bottom line, excellent juice at a good price with quick delivery times. You can't ask for anything more out of a vendor. I will be ordering again.

2. NCVapingLady

NCVapingLady Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 20, 2009
    Statesville, NC
    I was on the fence about ordering the Chocolate covered pretzels, but after reading this, I might have to try it! And yes, the OMG is the bomb! I have to hold myself back not to vape the whole bottle in one day. And the sweet tart is something to think about as well. I have yet to try anything "sweet tart", however, because I've been so impressed with boB's juices, this is something to add to my "to try" list!
    Thanks for the review!

3. bonniegirl

bonniegirl Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    South Jersey USA
    Sweet tart? HEY>>>>STOPTHE PRESSES, Nobody told me about Sweet Tart?

*Runs off to KBV thread to accost....uhmm.....discuss with Bob*

4. Zoey

Zoey Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    kansas
    I agree with you, I want to order more a lot more, just give me the whole inventory LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.