Kidnapped by Aliens- five juices ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

malachi

Verified Member
May 9, 2013
New Brighton, MN, USA
Okay,
You are walking along, vaping it up and a spaceship beams you up. The aliens laugh that we stupid earthlings are just now Znodding (as they call it), they have been doing it in outer space for thousands of years!

The leader says, "So, earthling, we are taking you to our planet for . . . observation. You make take a supply of your five favorite znod splang, or e-juice, as you call it, and no more. You must name them. There are no ties."

What are your choices?

Hummmmmmmmm

Have fun but give your favorites. . . :2cool:

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
(rant caution)
Call me crazy! v pluid, zombieblood, bobas bounty, et.al...I've never tried any (of these).
I despise liquid names that bear no relation to the actual flavours/ingredients in them!
I know, i know...the 'branding"; the old 'marketing madness' games. The titles are all cutesy.
I want a Blueberry that tastes like blueberry. yea sure, I know if you've worked your ... off to get the taste just right
for the most popular Brown and Williamson tobacco- you cant use the same "name"...so a letter's changed (or added).
fine.
this is supposed to be an international forum? so help me (understand).
If Im sitting with APV in midlands UK, looking to place an order online- how the heck to know what something will taste like?
I dont even like the "boutique-ish" pretty pictures of a food/menu/dinner table item laid out as if a gourmand critique is arriving for taste testing on behalf "Epicurious" or "Food & Wine"- followed by opening the mail to a little plastic/glass bottle with something brownish inside (bearing no resemblance what so ever). OK, most liquid manufacturers have thier "local" marketplace in mind.
Just tell me what you are selling- and supply the product as described. Straight forward.
I was stupid enough one late night to noodle around ECF looking for descriptions related to some of these Mot du jour.
5 liquids? Each one certainly named for the "taste" contained within! (Blueberry;vanilla;Coffee w/cream;"house"Menthol;dutch apple pie)
rant-end.

wolfie_beast

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2013
Colorado, USA
Obsidian Vapor - Pikes Peach
Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Crackberry
Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Legend
Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Pirate's Booty
Copper Creek - House Blend

and just for fun, here's my roommate's (not an ecf member)

Copper Creek - Pear
Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Angel's Kiss
Denton Vape Shoppe (B&M) - Smurfette
Vaporescence - True Blood
Vaporescence - Wazberry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread