Status
Not open for further replies.

AZCraig

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2011
Mesa, AZ
www.KidneyPuncher.com
We now carry Boge 801 Fusion Cartomizers !
Low (2 ohm) and Standard (3ohm) Resistance

Grab a 5-pack for just $6.95

5 Pack of Boge 3 ohm 801 Fusion Cartomizers - Stainless Steel - Kidney Puncher

801_Fusion.jpg

TafkanX

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Lubbock, Texas, United States
Just placed an order, needed the long tube for my SVD and found a bunch of other neat stuff along the way (damn you!). Would have picked up an Innokin U-Can too, if you'd had it in stock (hint, hint!)

(yes, I am aware of the irony of condemning you both for having too many neat things for me to buy and also not having a neat thing in stock for me to buy)

TafkanX

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Lubbock, Texas, United States
Haven't had internet access for the better part of a week, but I got my order in right on time and I couldn't be more pleased. Everything I ordered was present (long SVD tube, spare Protank base, 510 airflow controller, a titanium drip tip and 3 feet of 28 and 30 gauge kanthal) and packaged nicely in bubble wrap and tissue paper. There was even a nice little handwritten note on my invoice, which gave it a nice personal touch.

I will definitely be purchasing from kidney puncher again in the future. Thanks, guys!

AZCraig

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2011
Mesa, AZ
www.KidneyPuncher.com
Aspire Nautilus BDC $49.95
Now in stock !

Includes a 1.6 ohm and a 1.8 ohm head
Air flow control !
Pyrex tank !

The Nautilus uses a proprietary BDC head that basically a bigger, badder Aspire BDC head.

These are pretty impressive devices. At $50, they aren't for everyone, but if you want more vapor production with the convenience of an Aspire type of head, then give it a shot.

Aspire Nautilus - Kidney Puncher

Nautilus_WM.jpg

scrappy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Seattle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread