Killer Cafe - Product Blitz Sale! (Plus Cherry Berry)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Coffee.jpg

HERE WE GO! This week's Super Blitz Sale is coming straight out of the coffee shop!
Super Blitz Sale!!!!

If you love coffee you will love this week's sale, if not hey there is Hot Cocoa and Cherry Berry Chiller.

This weeks flavors are:
Coffee
Caramel Latte
Mocha
Hot Cocoa
Cherry Berry Chiller

So everyone give Cynthia Noonan a big round of applause! She is the winner of last week's contest! As a winner she will get 1 year of free vape mail from Killer juice! Congrats!

If you did not win don't worry! This week we are giving away 4 $50 gift cards! Yes 4 FOUR! All you have to do is like this post or comment.

Have a great weekend!​

Xanadu78

Jun 19, 2014
DC
Just got my order....and Shamrock (only one I've tried so far) definately lives up to the hype...YUMMY!!!

Gratz to last weeks winner....YAY!!!!!!

About to go place my order for this week.....but I may have to make dinner first, the natives are getting restless.

I only spent the last 2 hours playing with KillerJuice DIY instead of getting dinner ready :oops: ...loving the simplicity of the shakeNvape! Made a bunch of 12mg and 9mg samples to try....

demlevis

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2014
Omaha, NE
E
This maybe a stupid question.......Cherry Berry Chiller, how is it that related to coffee flavor?
What the flavor like in a dripper and a kayfun? Sounds yummy, so does caramet latte.
Are they a dark color juice?

So many question so little Vape time. LOL.

:)

I think Walt just threw cherry berry chiller into the sale for those who don't like coffee.

Color of the coffee flavors on a five-point scale varies...3-5 depending upon the specific flavor. Cherry berry chiller is 1-2 on same scale. Of course, color depends a bit on age and nic content also - juice tends to darken a bit with age.

Walt tests with a kayfun and he's picky about flavors being right. I don't have a kayfun so no personal experience. For dripping, I use 510 dripping attys, not a rebuildable. Cherry berry chiller is really good in the 510 and in my iclear 16 and pt2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread