Killer Juice EX :D (DIY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Hey this message is for all the DIY people out there. I am thinking about starting a Killer Flavors EX line.

The new super concentrates would be base VG and would be 10x stronger than most flavors you find out there. So pretty much if a recipe asked for 5ml, you would only need .5ml of flavor.

One more step to vendors who make their own juice. 8oz of this would flavor as if you bought 32oz of flavoring.

This new processing of our flavors is taking place to reach our goal to make a true real 100% VG e-liquid.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Hey this message is for all the DIY people out there. I am thinking about starting a Killer Flavors EX line.

The new super concentrates would be base VG and would be 10x stronger than most flavors you find out there. So pretty much if a recipe asked for 5ml, you would only need .5ml of flavor.

One more step to vendors who make their own juice. 8oz of this would flavor as if you bought 32oz of flavoring.

This new processing of our flavors is taking place to reach our goal to make a true real 100% VG e-liquid.

I love this idea, Walt!

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
I would definitely be interested in trying some out, subscribed.

What kind of time frame are we looking at? Any idea of pricing yet?

No idea on ether. With VG flavors they will require an amount of time to steep. I am running a test batch right now for Apple, and that will be the first prototype.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
maybe try using your last 2ml of flavoring only for 20ml of juice instead of 30? just a suggestion until the DIY EX is released.

i am very pumped for the DIY EX. not only for the VG aspect, but the concentration is right up my alley. i like to mix fairly large batches, nothing too crazy but having more mixed on hand means less time in the "lab" (aka my kitchen table lol), less time cleaning, less measuring, etc. plus space in my home is limited so having more concentrated flavors means easier organization and consolidation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread