Killer Juice Minion Mayhem- What language are they speaking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

db13berry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
USA
Who knows!

ATTENTION *clears throat of KJs cherry juice* (shut it Ren!)

I hereby declare this thread to be the official gathering thread for all of Walt's minions! Here we can talk about...........whatever the heck we want to talk about (within the rules of ECF of course)!! :)

Walt may even join us here on occasion, too. I mean, as long as Jeff's cats don't get him or that website doesn't drive him to the nut house.

So all minions new and old, come on in and pull up a chair. Tell us what you're vaping, how your kids/grandkids are doing, what you bought today, where you traveled to, etc., etc. Visitors are welcome too!!

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
Who knows!

ATTENTION *clears throat of KJs cherry juice* (shut it Ren!)

I hereby declare this thread to be the official gathering thread for all of Walt's minions! Here we can talk about...........whatever the heck we want to talk about (within the rules of ECF of course)!! :)

Walt may even join us here on occasion, too. I mean, as long as Jeff's cats don't get him or that website doesn't drive him to the nut house.

So all minions new and old, come on in and pull up a chair. Tell us what you're vaping, how your kids/grandkids are doing, what you bought today, where you traveled to, etc., etc. Visitors are welcome too!!

I am just a visitor to this thread but whose cherry juice is stuck in your throat?

demlevis

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2014
Omaha, NE
Renegayde, Renegayde, Renegayde...

Naughty.jpg Naughty.jpg Naughty.jpg

GREAT IDEA db13berry!

db13berry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
USA
It sure has. I got a little sunburned today. :(

Worked in the yard and dug some horse poop out of the barn to plant my tomato plants. YUM!

Mixed some juice.

Washed some clothes.

Grilled burgers and mushrooms, made slaw and a peach cobbler.

Now im laying in bed with some KJ peach and reading ECF and FB. :)

Sent from my couch using Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread