ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2008
London, UK

Soot

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
Belfast, UK
Only from Tory boy bankers DC!

To answer your question DC, "yes" it's up here - my wife has it. To my certain knowledge she is neither dirty nor unhygienic. Interestingly, in Kate's BBC report they say, "Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland have not seen any increase in cases of norovirus."

Are the southern English getting dirty or is Mr. Swaine just searching for any reason to curl his nostrils up at his fellow countrymen?

Last edited:

dc2k08

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
.ie
www.e-cignews.com
hmm, never heard of it down here. maybe cause i've not been around for awhile. if its up there, i imagine it should be down here with all the cross border shopping binges at the moment.

don't often read the telegraph so i don't know the vibe. i wonder if they factored sex into their scientific calculations cause it's also been officiated:

Women Carry More Bacteria Than Men

Last edited:

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
This is the dreaded "cruise ship" virus. A crazy-spreading contact virus.
It can be spread by contact with an infected person, through contaminated food or water or by contact with contaminated surfaces or objects, such as door handles.
Alas, the germicidal properties of PG vapor (germ-killing vapor thread) will not help prevent the spread of norovirus, or the common cold's rhinovirus, for that matter. PG's protection is for inhaled viruses and bacteria.

But you will be afforded some protection from the upcoming flu outbreak one doctor predicts about Christmas.

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
i had this last week , luckily for me it only lasted a little over 24 hours, Man i've never vomited so much without the aid of obscene amounts of alcohol.

My Son had it for a few days and for a 3 year old handled remarkably well and not a complaint out of him.

But now my little princess has it :( She's only 5 months old and was struggling to keep even water down let alone her milk. She seems a little better today though..NHS direct has been a godsend...

Last edited:

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
Thanks Suzi , the last 2 days have been dire, ringing the Doc's phoning NHS direct, very nearly took her to A&E yesterday because the wife was getting worried, anymore than a fluid ounce of anything it was back up.

We were up most of last night just syringing 10ml of water into the babes every 15 mins just to keep her hydrated. She's keeping milk down a little better today though so hopefully she's beating it now. Again though She's still smilin' away happy as Larry bless her...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread