The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Kind Juice Nectars

Discussion in 'VG E-Liquid Reviews' started by NetteG, Jul 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. NetteG

NetteG Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    NE
  2. smtpgirl

smtpgirl Full Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Washington, DC

I love their juice. They have 2 lines the sub-element line which is e-gel for dripping and the e-nectar line which is the juice. I think their flavors are true to taste but they have a florally backnote which boosts the flavor. I have tried lucidity, virtuous, teacher's pet, once in a blue moon, midnight decadence, geisha moon song, jungle juice, pirate's gold and route 66. The only flavor that is different is the route 66 which is a straight tobacco juice. It has a grassy back note. My favorites are lucidity, geshia moon song and midnight decadence. There is a 5 pack of 5ml bottles that is $25. I am into organic vg juices and have found that KIND juices are ADV for me. I have a 15% off code of EARTHSOURCE4102, this is from Spinfuel mag.

Betsy

• Like Like x 1
  3. NetteG

NetteG Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    NE
    Very cool, thanks Betsy! I like the organic juices too, moreso, 100% VG or shall I say NO PG .....

I will be ordering the next time I need some juice, the jungle juice and pirates gold looked pretty tasty to me too. :)

Thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.