Kind of a good problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldfatguy

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2011
Texas
Well when I got started with the e cig, I planned to ease into it. I was buying my cigarettes once a month at Sam's club. Long story short I really glommed onto the e-cigs and have given up a nearly fifty year old habit. NOw the problem (good I guess) is I am stuck with three cartons of cigarettes. Question, should I try to smoke them a few here and a few there or do I face the possiblility of them capturing me and holding me prisoner again? I am open to suggestions. Cannot stand the thought of tossing them and can't advertize them in the paper? ha:):):)

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
This is what I did OFG,
00028-2005.03.15-11.26.39.jpg

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
That's what I was going to suggest, Keyz. Politically correct or not, what you're really doing is elliminating the debate between buying food or cigs with the money people have given them. (I know it seems like a silly debate, but many moons ago I was in that position, and it's a real internal debate to have.)

Last edited:

oldfatguy

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2011
Texas
I gave my leftover cigs to a homeless man near the shelter so he could share them.I know its not good,but I didnt think they could afford or recharge ecigs.I figured at least someone would be happy to get them.Silly but true.

That is a good option. when I quit before I gave away the one pack I had left to a homeless man but within a couple of days I was wishing I had it back. That is not going to be a problem this time.

searcher

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Bossier City, La
Same problem here. When I started vaping, I had 12 cartons of generics, 25 lbs of bulk tobacco, and 50 cartons of tubes plus a half a pack in my pocket. Minus 1 analog (had to see if what I heard was true, so I smoked half of it) and 10 lbs of bulk tobacco (sold it to my brother before he became a full time vaper) I still have all the supplies.

ChipHead

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Florida
Same problem here. When I started vaping, I had 12 cartons of generics, 25 lbs of bulk tobacco, and 50 cartons of tubes plus a half a pack in my pocket. Minus 1 analog (had to see if what I heard was true, so I smoked half of it) and 10 lbs of bulk tobacco (sold it to my brother before he became a full time vaper) I still have all the supplies.

Holy crap! You went in BIG!

lookin2quit

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
La Mesa, California, United States
I was too chicken to approach a homeless person directly (okay, so I'm a former NYer, and a female, so I've learned to think the worst!). So since I knew that there were homeless people who sometimes hung out at my 7-11 I left the rest of my pack in the ashtray in front of the store. I figured either one of them would take it, or it would get thrown in the trash where it rightfully belonged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread