Kinda bummed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzmann

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
After all the cool things I have heard about mad vapes and their customer service, I was kinda let down today.

I was so excited to get my package from MV today, I tore into it and realized, that I got my whole order. So what is wrong with that? Nothing. But I put in for a free flashlight and all I got was a note on the order saying "Sorry out." Nothing else in the package. I felt kinda jipped after seeing all the other posts about the cool freebies thrown into the orders. I guess I shouldn't gripe, they don't HAVE to do that and I realize that, but it WAS a let-down factor.

On a positive note, the flavors are excellent!

Mike

tazzmann

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Well, unfortunately that will be a while. I have enough liquid and parts to last a while. :( Oh well. Better luck next time I guess.

Tazz

P.S. On a side note, I guess I shouldn't be all that surprised. I have never won anything either. I have been an avid Dr. Pepper fan for over 30 years and I can't even win a free Dr. Pepper. Talk about rotten luck!

P.S.S. The shipping was lightning fast as well, so that is another plus. Other than that, not sure when the next time I order through MV will be.

Last edited:

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
well! when the reward point system came out i've seen the GC's and it says on the bottom page:
Reward Points 50 points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item.
so i got myself one cos like a kid i wanted to have some points :D
but i wasnt rewarded no points and my order status stays as "unpaid". i go ahead and buy stuff with my GC and still got no points for the 50 bucks the GC was worth... got my order in in flash time even if it was 1st class only and for the first time no freebies. i hate points! you just another one that get points for what you spend. when you get a freebie you feel special even if its something you not crazy about... i still love madvapes but i do hate this change :( :cry:

OmahaVapor

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Omaha, NE
Yes and his low resistance attys are 2.8 ohms not even close to 1.5-2.0

The LR's I got from Mark are like 1.7ohms when I use my multimeter. The regular 510's he has are like 3.2 - 3.5ohm from what I have seen. I check every atty I get to make sure there are no DOA's. Never had any issues with his attys. I love them.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Hey Tazz.. keep an eye out for a package next week..

So you guys know, we have 5 rotating order packers.. Some make more mistakes than others :( and some pack exactly what you order with no freebs..

You can usually tell the ones I pack, there's usually still freebs especially if I've got a new liquid to promote :) hoog

tazzmann

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
@omahavapor - thanks for the offer. It wasn't a big deal and I didn't want to sound like I was whining, I was just surprised after all the hype. You know how it goes.;)

@hoogie76 - Thanks a lot. Again, I didn't want to sound like I was whining or make you think I only ordered to get free stuff. As I said above, I was just surprised more than anything after hearing all the wonderful stuff about MV. Plus I had a really hard day today at work and was kinda frustrated. I do appreciate it and you do show that you care about your customers. I DO love the very berry and banana flavors. They are WAY tasty and vape REALLY good. I also DO think you have excellent shipping. Now if I can only get my eGo from the "canadian store", I think I will be really happy! :D I will definitely be ordering from MV again, the way I have been vaping lately, I may end up running out of liquid sooner than I originally thought.

Tazz

P.S. I LOVE those little bottles I got (3ml, I think). I found that if I put them in a plastic box from Q-Tips (The travel box) they fit 6 perfectly. I may have to order 7 more. One to finish the box I have plus another set of six for another box. :D Great for mixing small amounts for on the go! Plus I can fit my 510 laying accross the top of them (with the cart off)for traveling. Very nice!

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
I do feel bad for those people who weren't around (so recently) for when madvapes did the freebies. Anyone who knows of me knows how inspiring I found that and now.... I agree with MisterD.... points just don't inspire. And inspiration is a thing in Life no one can buy.... yet madvapes somehow gave it for free.

It used to be that hearing of certain ECF members getting free stuff with other vendors.... my brother and I never getting anything free (even when the order was messed up by those vendors)..... and suddenly...... MadVapes...... oh...... my........ god.................. actually gave us a freebie too!

I feel sorry for the people that missed out. :(

I feel sorry for the things that I and others may not learn of because it came as a freebie and caused us to envision something outside the scope of what we ordered.

I love MadVapes for having done that. I think it was ingenious and generated a ton more business as we ordered more parts to fit the parts that came as freebies. I owe MadVapes for widening my horizons, sending me on a learning spree and making it fun. It was like Christmas.

Points? :confused:

Hidden

Apr 5, 2010
The LR's I got from Mark are like 1.7ohms when I use my multimeter. The regular 510's he has are like 3.2 - 3.5ohm from what I have seen. I check every atty I get to make sure there are no DOA's. Never had any issues with his attys. I love them.

Is a standard atty at the 3.2 - 3.5 ohm find for regular 3.7v vaping? (3.1v - 3.2v if on an Ego)

Or is it meant for high volt devices?

Thanks.

OmahaVapor

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Omaha, NE
Is a standard atty at the 3.2 - 3.5 ohm find for regular 3.7v vaping? (3.1v - 3.2v if on an Ego)

Or is it meant for high volt devices?

Thanks.

I use the standard attys at regular 3.7V vaping. I also use them for 5V but they can be used at 3.7V. They are awesome attys. I love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread