Kinda Sorta Newbee, and

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren D. Lockaby

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
South Carolina, USA
I just want to thank you folks, each of you, for being who you are. I'm sitting here vaping away on a juice I mixed, with a PV I found, all by virtue of this wonderful site! Message to any newcomers: you're right where you're supposed to be so keep your eyes and minds open, and prepare to be amazed. Blessings to all from my cave... WDL

lilac7779

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
East Tennessee
I just want to thank you folks, each of you, for being who you are. I'm sitting here vaping away on a juice I mixed, with a PV I found, all by virtue of this wonderful site! Message to any newcomers: you're right where you're supposed to be so keep your eyes and minds open, and prepare to be amazed. Blessings to all from my cave... WDL

Hello, Warren and Welcome. I am in SC occasionally to visit a family member. I think probably everyone here is thankful to have found ECF.

robociggs

Dec 14, 2011
savannah ga
that's about where i'm at warren. i got a 902 the other day and so far, i'm just about off the analogs, made another 2 orders, for backup batts, attys, carts, spearmint juice. i figure getting off tobacco for the most part is a great idea, but i like nicotine, it makes me think good.

i'm still getting the hang of it. seems like my carts dump juice sometimes, i'm getting it tho.

might should get some vg juice too. super dry mouth thing, but i can handle it fine.

Warren D. Lockaby

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
South Carolina, USA
Yes indeed, I love it! I'm a DIY kinda guy anyway, and used to be a pretty good cook until I lost my sense of smell. That makes the DIY flavors pretty difficult, but I have a couple of beloved guinea pigs to try them out on. It is also an added inspiration for me to try & make new converts because, well, we can NEVER have enough guinea pigs, ya know? I'll mix something that works great for me, get my friend to try it, and sometimes the expression on her face tells me it tastes just like burnt buzzard .... bisque or something... but I always make it up to her. And it turns out, after years of smoking and only a short time vaping, her favorites have no nicotine! Stuff like Mango, Peach, and a little French Vanilla, or maybe just Blueberry, with lots of VG, and she's happy as a dead pig in the sunshine!

Thank you all for your warm welcome... I am so delighted to be a part of this great bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread