Kindbright 1:1 Sherman 28mm RTA Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
So I picked this bad boy up here at

Kindbright Sherman Tank Style RTA Silver 316 SS Rebuildable Atomizer

I don't condone cloning but sometimes something is just out of reach wether it be financially or just hard to get and as a hobbyist I do what I have to do.

So I spent an hour at a local shop comparing it to an original (the owner has a gen 2) and honestly guys and gals I am very surprised at the quality of this thing. Compared to the authentic there is no difference in weight the packaging is almost identical.
His ultem tank seemed slightly different but I couldn't put my finger on how. Also my clone has a few sharp corners that are not as sharp on the authentic. Some of the O-rings also looked a bit different but maybe that was from his repeated use. I tried screwing my barrels down on his and they went on like buttah. The threads on the kindbright are actually amazing the only disappoinment for me was the larger barrels last rotation was a bit rough on the deck. It goes on fine except for the last rotation which the smaller Barrell is perfect. It vapes identically the same as his $100 Sherman. I am amazed quite frankly
IMG_20170413_173154454.jpg

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Do you have any issues with leaking upon refilling?
None however I used 3.5mm id coils so I used a fair amount of cotton and made sure it was fluffed up and not jammed in there but still filling the slot. Decent flavor not the best but still very good and very very cloudy....

One con I forgot to add in my original post was about the AFC. Now the AFC on the Authentic is very loose and this clone the AFC was also super loose. Annoyingly so ..! The authentics I felt and have seen reviewed also suffered from this but on the clone there seems to be almost no restriction at all. As long as I don't really jostle it then it's fine but after Everytime I put it in my purse I have to readjust it. It's a pain in the ... but not a deal breaker for me

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
None however I used 3.5mm id coils so I used a fair amount of cotton and made sure it was fluffed up and not jammed in there but still filling the slot. Decent flavor not the best but still very good and very very cloudy....

One con I forgot to add in my original post was about the AFC. Now the AFC on the Authentic is very loose and this clone the AFC was also super loose. Annoyingly so ..! The authentics I felt and have seen reviewed also suffered from this but on the clone there seems to be almost no restriction at all. As long as I don't really jostle it then it's fine but after Everytime I put it in my purse I have to readjust it. It's a pain in the ... but not a deal breaker for me
Thanks!

Reactions: Don29palms

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016

That looseness is exactly like the Original , I have both no difference apart form Utlem colour

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

vexx

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
No parts allowed
Both are the same ,
Id say the Clone is just as good ,
2 small differences between them Orings an Utlem colour , but that's not enough to justify for extra 2/3rds of the cost since both are cheaply made in China [emoji28][emoji106]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Is it really ultem or a ....ty plastic like the original?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread