• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Kingston and the surrounding area social

Status
Not open for further replies.

SloHand

Eh?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2011
Kingston, Ontario
Hey everyone,

I’m wondering if there is any interest in coming out for a social night to meet other vaporer’s in Kingston and the surrounding area.

I meet and spoke with the manager of the Queen’s University Grad Club and she would be very happy to have us meet there and has no difficulties in us enjoying our new habit while enjoying some good food, beverages and some laughs. If you’ve never been to the Grad Club it “…. is a well kept secret on Queen's University campus located in an old Victorian house at the edge of campus, on the corner of Barrie and Union Streets. (162 Barrie Street)”

There are some things about their hours that we do need to consider. Their busiest night is Thursday’s (Trivia Quiz Night) and they are not open on weekends. So I was thinking that a Friday night might just be the ticket, from 7 PM to whenever or if your schedules are so booked with weekend entertainment, a weeknight might be more your thing .
If this would interest you please post away and lets’ see if we can find a night that could work.

I’m thinking a Friday in April (other than Easter) might be a good time. Are you interested? What do you think?
Spread the word.

Tuned

Mar 16, 2012
Kingston
  • Deleted by Valsacar
  • Reason: Newbie's Can't Post Here

SloHand

Eh?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2011
Kingston, Ontario
That sucks brinks but hey need the work for the supplies :)

Emailed the manager (Jessica) at the Grad Club to let her know we were coming. She asked if we wanted a 'private' setting. I replied that "I'm not sure, your call, you might want to 'tuck' us away somewhere where our vaping will not draw too much unwanted attention." :)

Can't wait to meet you all.

See you on Friday at seven.

shades

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Perth, Ontario
yeah I have no idea myself fingered I would bring a bunch of juice and my SS LT and Redds kit. I have 3 carts left that I will fill with juice so if anyone has a drip tip they can pop it on and see what they think of it. Wifie will be on her KSD

I am not 100% sure but it is looking like the hitchhiker I picked up yesterday might have taken my case for the LT, with all my tanks, a stardust, 2 attys, 2 drip tips and the last of my jokesmoke.... I moved my stuff to clean the front seat and put the case between us and I haven't been able to find it since yesterday.. tried work, home, the car.... hopefully it is jammed somewhere..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread