• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Kiosk in the Malls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Folks.

Well, I made it for over 24 hours and no tobacco.

Question: Has anyone checked out the sellers at the malls? I was told of one at Northwoods mall in N. Charleston and the wife and I went there after she came home from work last night
When we got there, there was noone around and we waited. After awhile we left and went to Belks. When we came back to the kiosk it was shrouded up as if closed.
I think it was Smoke51, only because the wife remembers seeing 51 in the name.

I was hoping to find some different flavors as I do not care for this menthol that came with the Smokesation unit I have. It is seeming a bit harsh when I first take a hit on it.

I did place an order with IVape so now I get to stalk the mail lady.

Have a Good One folks!!!

StarsAndBars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
Colorado
I can certainly advise you about this....... don't. You won't have to read much in this forum to see mall vendors are the worst place to buy e cig supplies. The kiosk being closed was a lucky break. All you will find there is overpriced junk. There are so many much better products out there for a fraction of the cost.

The upside I guess is if you decide to give one a try, all that will happen is that you WILL waste your hard earned money... it won't be the end of the world.

Spend some time before you buy one of these. Don't buy one that looks as much like a real cig as you can find because you think it will make your new campaign more successful. Smaller devices are almost always crap, and you will just wind up spending more money to buy a better performer or go back to smoking. Hear me now, and believe me later.

Luvs5rugrats

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
The Lowcountry
It is Smoke51 and that's where I got mine. I would not have purchased there if I had found this site first, though. She'll try and sell you on the batteries lasting 24 hours and the packs of 6 carts lasting for 12 packs of analogs. Don't believe her. Replacement parts are completely unrealisticly priced: $60 for a battery and $20 for an atamizer. I bought filler and juice and refill my own. The batteries last me 2-3 hours and the carts each last about 1 analog. You can only put maybe 6 drops of in to refill or it will spill over and you will end up sucking juice. They produce pretty good vapor and perform as I would expect any normal product to work but I ended up ordering myself a 510 kit because replacement and extra parts are so much cheaper.

Luvs5rugrats

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
The Lowcountry
From my searches, no, I can't find anything local, unfortunately.:( Smoke51 offers only pre-filled cartridges at $10 for 6. Not even remotely worth it and the kiosk lady told me they only had vanilla and chocolate flavors, I think. Maybe a menthol flavor as well but I'm not sure.

IVape is in Myrtle beach (which I actually found originally through a Google search, not here LOL) so I would imagine you'd have no more than a 2 day wait -- Unless you're really impatient and up for a road trip. :)

Last edited:

kaderick

ECF Veteran
Thanks,
I had decided to check them out looking for juice.
Is there any place else in Charleston to get juice from while I wait for my order from Ivape to come in?

You came to the right forum..Joe will probably have you you juice tomorrow even if ordered today!

There are three people that I know of in the SC forum that may be able to get you some juice that live in CH area. One will likely read this and PM you. I am in Columbia 2 hours from you and if you are desperate and like to drive I have 10-15 flavors you can try and I will send you some how to get you through.

Well, I made it for over 24 hours and no Tobacco.

Congrats!

I ran out of juice one time and was forced to buy some from a kiosk... $30 for 30ml of No.7 brand. It wasn't a half bad flavor as I remember... but the price left a taste that still lingers. I have never been close to running out again since...lol

PandaMonia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
Texas
Phew let it be a sign from the vaping gods, on my experience of purchasing an over priced e cig kit from smoke51... the experience was HORRIBLE the charger died on me so the owner had to ship me out an extra one, the battery died on me and once it did that I gave up on this company granted it is a lifetime warranty on the battery but it was a pain in the ...!!! I found altsmoke.com and couldnt be happier with my OmeGa it uses an 18650 battery so the device doesnt look like a cigarette but the durability and stress you can exert on this device is phenomenal! One charge will last me 2 days and the vapor production is out of this world!!! If you ever get the extra cash and want to try something out I would suggest taking a look at their selection of Pv's you won't be disappointed+ you get 10pct off your first order with them

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
Kaderick,
I saw your post and a couple of others regarding iVape and I placed an order yesterday with them.
That's the package I was was waiting for today. I figured 1 day from Myrtle beach to Charleston, but I guess its 2.

funny, it's never taken that long before :(

the rest of you, thanks a million for the kind words,

esp. kaderick... you're awesome :)

myrc60

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2010
Greenville, SC, USA
I had my first hit off a PV at the mall kiosk here in Greenville. Boy it was weird but I already knew I'd be making the switch and had already seen the horror stories of buying from them because I was lurking around this forum for about 5 months before I broke down and bought my first PV. I will never go back to analogs.

I ordered some cartos from Joe Wednesday morning and received them in today's mail. The only thing I can think about it taking so long to get to Charleston is that it is your local post office where the delay is taking place. My post office regular receives packages about 7am and I'll have it in that day's delivery. Hope you got your package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread