• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Kiosk in the Malls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Nahhh...didn't think you were, but I've never minded eating crow when I have to...
eating_crow.jpg

lol!

JoeyKay

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2010
SC
Dude that runs the Vital Vapers kiosk at the Westgate Mall in Spartanburg is a total scammer. He sells a rinky-dink 4081 kit for $80 (I can easily get one for $20 elsewhere), and Dekang juice for $1 a mil (30ml for $30, and he admitted he gets his 30ml bottles for $3 apiece). He charges as much as triple price for all his kits, and his excuse is always "Dude, it's the mall!" I also heard his employees telling people with no vaping experience that a single 4081 cartridge is "the equivalent of an entire pack of cigarettes." I bit my tongue. . .otherwise, I'd have gotten myself banned from the mall.

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Dude that runs the Vital Vapers kiosk at the Westgate Mall in Spartanburg is a total scammer. He sells a rinky-dink 4081 kit for $80 (I can easily get one for $20 elsewhere), and Dekang juice for $1 a mil (30ml for $30, and he admitted he gets his 30ml bottles for $3 apiece). He charges as much as triple price for all his kits, and his excuse is always "Dude, it's the mall!" I also heard his employees telling people with no vaping experience that a single 4081 cartridge is "the equivalent of an entire pack of cigarettes." I bit my tongue. . .otherwise, I'd have gotten myself banned from the mall.

Makes you wonder what if? As in what if he sold them for a reasonable price? And spoke the truth? Wouldn't word get out and the business be propelled by volume, alone? I guess people must buy them, though, if it's the only real-life exposure to PVs they've had. Or else he wouldn't still be there...

kaderick

ECF Veteran

Vital apors is the only Kiosk I have been to that carries Leo's and Ego's yes they have over priced smoke 51's for those who want a cig looking device. these guys are great in my book and will be happy to supply first rate in person customer service. I am an Ivape.net supporter to the end ( I have IVAPE tattooed on my Fore arm) I would do buisness with Vital Vapors any day of the wee that I needed something and couldn't wait for shipping. If you are and experienced vapor and don't need instant support order on line but if you need hands on help or are out of something vital vapors is great! Please don't look at this as your ordinary Kiosk. Again Skip the mall and go to IVAPE.NET! But if you need hands on help or uice right now Vital Vapors is great!

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
I don't think people understand the overhead this guy has to pay just to be there. He's dumping 1000 to 3000 dollars a month in rent down the drain just to be in that mall... Then he pays employees, taxes, theres a reason those prices aren't the same as online vendors. I can make a strip steak at home a heck of a lot cheaper than it costs at outback steakhouse - but there are huge costs to owning a business. A lot of people wouldn't have any access or knowledge of an e-cigarette if it weren't for overpriced kiosks...

Do I think it's right? No.
Do I think its as evil as some people are making out to be? Hardly.

I have met the man that owns Vital Vapers in Spartanburg... he's actually a good and kind person on a personal level, regardless of any opinions of his business prices or practices.

not downing anybody at all here... but let's all get along and cut each other some slack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread