Status
Not open for further replies.

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
Holy crap that's cheaper than I thought. I thought it would be like 200 what's the website

They aren't available from the website, this was a collaboration between GUS and qorax and perhaps others, they liked the form factor of the GUS Lord and wanted to get it with the Kiss engraving, only 50 were made, GUS may make more in the future but only he will know that.

If you like the look of this have a look at the GUS Lord:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/apv-discussion/526978-gus-lord-telescopic-mod-pictorial.html

Lord available from here:
GUS Lord Telescopic mod bb/whs airflow [A00-5C110] - €105.00 : Gus-mod&more...!, An idea made material

Original Kiss here:
GUS kiss Battery case telescopic Summer edition v2 [KIS-SON13] - €130.00 : Gus-mod&more...!, An idea made material

Prices listed do not include shipping.

Though I like both these mods my personal favorite is the Lord.

HTH

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Here it is. No fancy topper on it at the moment. But it still looks super pretty.
retepegy.jpg

Superb! Very nice shot Ghostie!

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
Sure brother. I'll do it tonight.

Thank you kind sir,

GUS emailed to say the bases were done so I wanted to order a Lord fatty tank and was curious how it will look on the Kiss, I considered going for a Kiss fatty but out of the 2 the Lord is my favorite so it makes sense to get the fatty with the Lord finish as that will, in all likelihood, be getting the most use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread