Kissbox classic extended atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

livlife

Aug 10, 2008
Spring, Texas, USA
Hope you like them both. It looks like you ordered from parked at dietsmokes, also. Don't
throw away your carts, they can be reused and washed and restuffed with fiberfill. You might want to know, that everyone has been experiencing wait times right now with Janty. I personally placed an order a couple of weeks ago, received everything but my extra usb cable and have now been waiting on that two weeks, but as I am stocked up, I am not worried because I know Jeff is backed up. He will get it here as soon as it gets in.
If you need to contact him, you can e-mail at info@jantyusa.com. He always answers me promptly.

livlife

Aug 10, 2008
Spring, Texas, USA
Yes, that was a wise decision to order a 901 also. remember to charge your batteries for the times, they say to charge them for on the kissbox the initial charge is 12 hours then smoke for 20 minutes then put batteries back on charger for 4 more hours. I think the 901 is initial 8 hour charge. With the kissbox, it is awesome coz' you can start vaping right away almost because of the usb cable. Hope you enjoy them.

livlife

Aug 10, 2008
Spring, Texas, USA
I was having a really dry and sore throat. Switched to glycerin and no more probs. Right now the only company that sells the option to buy VG liquid is Johnson Creek and they have had some problems, but I do like their Chocolate Almond Smokejuice. Some others are up and coming, at least one guy was trying, can't remember who it was right now but I think something was wrong with the juice, had a sour taste.
Some people break out in hives etc., it's all here on the forum, read and ye shall receive worlds of info.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
and also, where do you shop for VG?

You can buy plain VG (glycerin) at Michael's Craft stores in the candy making aisle.....or Humco brand at Walmart...in the bandaid section.

Just so you know....the one from Michael's is quite a bit thinner than the Humco brand. Yes, both seem safe to use.

Lu

livlife

Aug 10, 2008
Spring, Texas, USA
LOL! Let's hope not. I have been using their stuff for a while now, no green juice and no side effects. Some people's juice that turned green still kept vaping it. I have had a liver transplant, and it has not affected my labs at all. Another reason, I stopped using the PG liquid is, I was worried about the effect of the liquid on my kidneys, as I lost part of the use of them after my transplant. I do mix their liquid with vegetable glycerin and flavors.
I hope this helps, I have to run some errands for awhile, it has been nice chatting with you. Will be back on line later on, wish you the best of luck with your new purchases. Hang in there, I think you made some great decisions. I wanted to let you know, I have been e-vaping since July 22, 2008, getting close to a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread