The Forest
Omar...
Omar.jpg

runamok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2014
Georgia
A little back story. A young orange male started hanging around my back yard. I wasn't feeding him, he was a stray. Id scratch his ears when he'd permit. Nicknamed him Garfield. What else do you name an orange male? Then along comes this very vocal tabby wench and insisted on being petted and would push Garfield out. What else could I do? I petted her. Then she started listening to the tomcats love songs, even though I warned her not to. Well what can I say as any adolescent female will do she ignored me and got knocked up. Then to beat all she comes running across the back yard, jumps up in my lap and proceeds to have kittens(2) . Now I'm stuck with an unwed mother. Had to finally let her in and made her and her babies a bed. Begged some food from my sister and was enslaved. Unfortunately the kittens didn't make it but I was stuck with Nermal, or more to say she wasn't moving out. So I took her to the Vet and had her plumbing pulled and I've been enslaved ever since. Can't say this a terrible thing, as weird as she is sometimes, she's been a constant amusement. Even with her insistence that the food bowl never be empty. I'll leave the tale of what she did while we visited my daughter in Fla.for late r

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
A little back story. A young orange male started hanging around my back yard. I wasn't feeding him, he was a stray. Id scratch his ears when he'd permit. Nicknamed him Garfield. What else do you name an orange male? Then along comes this very vocal tabby wench and insisted on being petted and would push Garfield out. What else could I do? I petted her. Then she started listening to the tomcats love songs, even though I warned her not to. Well what can I say as any adolescent female will do she ignored me and got knocked up. Then to beat all she comes running across the back yard, jumps up in my lap and proceeds to have kittens(2) . Now I'm stuck with an unwed mother. Had to finally let her in and made her and her babies a bed. Begged some food from my sister and was enslaved. Unfortunately the kittens didn't make it but I was stuck with Nermal, or more to say she wasn't moving out. So I took her to the Vet and had her plumbing pulled and I've been enslaved ever since. Can't say this a terrible thing, as weird as she is sometimes, she's been a constant amusement. Even with her insistence that the food bowl never be empty. I'll leave the tale of what she did while we visited my daughter in Fla.for late r
Another common cat tale. :facepalm:

• Agree
Reactions: LAwaters

Users who are viewing this thread