Kitties Partied All Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

biidaaban

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
MN
i found carto condoms all over the house this morning. turns out they bounce when dropped. The little container i keep them in was pulled out and someone shoplifted a bunch of them.

i've seen one kitty pick up a condom, haul it into the tub and drop it, then spend the next hour chasing it around the tub. other kitties will fetch them if you ask them to go get their "toy". next thing you know, we'll be getting a bill for kitty pizza and catnip delivery.

:thumbs:

Stevew443

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2010
Shenandoah Junction, WV
www.bnyeshiva.com
One of my cats knows where I keep my supply of pipe cleaners and will sneak over, steal only one from the pack and then proudly trot over with the cleaner in his mouth, drop it at my feet and wait for me to throw it for him. We will play fetch with the pipe cleaner for several minutes, then he will start batting it around until he finally knocks it under the door leading down to the basement. At one time I found close to 100 cat used pipe cleaners on the basement steps (I don't go to the basement often).

Amy the Addicted Nurse

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Upstate, SC
See now I've got to see if my grumpy old men will play with'em too! Anything to get their fat old butts off my bed so I have room to sleep during the day when I'm working night shift. The little Princess will of course play with them...she'll play with anything and she' not a bed hog. The boys are the ones taking up the bed space. *off to find my condom stash...I'm supposed to be sleeping now*whoops ;)

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
i found carto condoms all over the house this morning. turns out they bounce when dropped. The little container i keep them in was pulled out and someone shoplifted a bunch of them.

i've seen one kitty pick up a condom, haul it into the tub and drop it, then spend the next hour chasing it around the tub. other kitties will fetch them if you ask them to go get their "toy". next thing you know, we'll be getting a bill for kitty pizza and catnip delivery.

:thumbs:

:lol::lol::lol: Aren't kitties just adorable? My 16yr old Burmese doesn't have much prey drive left in him, but the 17yr old tabby thinks he's still a kitten, and he adores playing with the condoms! I just have to make sure he doesn't get hold of any that have drops of juice in them! 8-o:laugh:

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I have 5 cats that have finally figured out where I keep them. All 5 know how to open drawers and doors. One morning I had about 50 of them all over the kitchen floor. Cats were having a hay day! All I could do was shake my head and laugh. They will also get on my counter to get in the cabinet that I keep straws in.

Condoms, straws, pipe cleaners....cheap entertainment...for me and the cats.

biidaaban

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
MN
I have 5 cats that have finally figured out where I keep them. All 5 know how to open drawers and doors. One morning I had about 50 of them all over the kitchen floor. Cats were having a hay day! All I could do was shake my head and laugh. They will also get on my counter to get in the cabinet that I keep straws in.

Condoms, straws, pipe cleaners....cheap entertainment...for me and the cats.

if they had thumbs, we'd all be in trouble! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread