Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Thanks to HeavenGifts who sent it to me in exchange for my impressions, today I would like to talk to you about the Kizoku Limit Mtl rta 22mm.

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/KIZOKU-Limit-MTL-RTA.html

Vapeonly Technology Company Limited is based in Shenzhen in China and presents itself on the market with some quite interesting products, one of which is precisely the
    Kizoku Limit Mtl Rta, 8x4cm are the measures of the small blue and white packaging, this compact atomizer is available in three different colors, it has a very interesting particularity that is to be a `` Dual Use '', in fact it combines the possibility of being used with very popular and valid pre-made coils (those of the nautilus series of Aspire) or to be regenerated at will.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Package contents:

- 1 Kizoku Limit Mtl Rta
    - 1 sachet with cotton and a pre-assembled coil in Ka1.
    - 1 sachet with 1 spare glass and various o'ring.
    - 1 sachet with 1 multifunctional screwdriver and 2 spare grains for the deck.
    - 1 instruction booklet.

3.jpg

In the image below you can see the various pieces that make up the Kizoku Limit, the pre-made coil of the Nautilus is not included in the kit.

4.jpg

Technical features:

The dimensions of the Kizoku Limit mtl Rta are 22x55.7mm, I have not yet had the opportunity to check the capacity of this atom, some sites declare 2ml, others 3ml, personally I would be more inclined to think of an abundant 2ml.
    The material with which it is built is stainless steel with a pyrex glass tank.

5.jpg

The three colors available.

6.jpg

The Tip drip consists of a 510 steel part, equipped with two sealing O-rings and a plastic Tip (screwable to it).

7.jpg

The tank is built in compliance with the child safety regulations, in fact the refill occurs by unscrewing the top-cap, then sliding it to the side by pressing where indicated by the arrow, the refill slot is also protected by a special silicone gasket that holds the liquid inside the tank also overturning it.

8.jpg

Details of the bell / fireplace

In addition to being screwed to the deck, the bell has the function of supplying the coil with liquid through three large slits, of housing the pyrex glass and of conveying the steam coming from the coil directly to the mouth, the final part of the chimney has a diameter of 3, 5mm perfectly connected to the Drip-Tip.

9.jpg

In the 4 images below, we can see the deck designed to host both the regenerable base and the pre-made coil of the Nautilus, in the last image we see the regenerable base mounted on the deck with a 2mm diameter undercoil hole.

10.jpg

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Below, we can see again the regenerable base with its large trays for positioning the cotton and the slotted screws to tighten the leg.

The bottom of the atom is laser engraved with the serial number, the disposal logo, the C E mark and the name KIZOKU.

11.jpg

The air-flow on the Kizoku can be widely regulated thanks to 6 holes or a larger buttonhole, the inspiration for the Nautilus 2S is evident.
    Note the knurling that will undoubtedly help to unscrew both the top-cap and the deck.

12.jpg

Final considerations:

Prefix Coils: Kizoku Limit VS Nautilus 2S

The comparison between Kizoku Limit and Nautilus 2S was inevitable, I proceeded to test them both with the same coil and the same liquid, the coil is the 0.7Ω coil of Aspire, the liquid is Mexico 90 prepared with a 50/50 base.

We start from the build quality, the sense of robustness that is obtained by touch is the prerogative of Nautilus, this is because the steel layer used for its construction is considerably thicker, this also significantly affects the weight, the dimensions are substantially similar and the air-flow are very similar if not identical, the screwed atom-air control ring has some problems on the nautilus (you can't turn) on the Kizoku no problem, the ring itself is also removable for cleaning and equipped with two silicone sealing o'ring, both offer a good draft-tightness and a good adjustment and contrast precision.

The procedure for refilling is practically identical, but I find that the Kizoku fillets are much more precise and do not present (for now) the blocking phenomena of which (my) nautilus 2S is often the victim, also the knurling on the Top cap and on the deck of the kizoku they are very useful in the screw / unscrew phases (the nautilus 2S being smooth can sometimes make us swear).

In terms of yield with the 0.7Ω coil, I find the two equivalent atomisers, the only difference I found is due to the Drip / tip which in the kizoku being short, gives that feeling more oily and wetter power, in fact reversing the drips -tip also reverses the behavior.

The suction noise between Kizoku Limit and Nautilus 2S stands at practically the same values

Basically Kizoku and Nautilus 2S are also equivalent aromatically, I would give a higher rating to kizoku only for the quality of the threads and the air adjustment ring that does not give problems of blocking with the atom mounted.

13.jpg

Regeneration Kizoku Limit Mtl Rta:

In the package I found a cotton sachet and a pre-assembled coil of ka1 diameter 3.0mm of about 1Ω of resistive value, I proceeded to mount it on the regenerable base of my Kizoku, the operation is really simple with the turrets open in the upper area just insert the leg and tighten the screws, an operation that could be done even in the dark, the housing of the cotton in the slots does not require particular attention, on the bottom of the tanks there are the feeding slots, just check that they are occluded from our cotton.

14.jpg

Try kizoku Limit with Latakia Solo and Virginia Solo La Tabaccheria:

15.jpg

Since I quit smoking (almost 30 years of red marlboro), to my surprise I have rediscovered myself "not a lover of tobaccos", so what for some is a fantastic Aroma for me is now just stink! Don't take offense is my limit.

Despite my tastes I was curious to test a couple of them on my regenerable MTL atom, so I prepared them at 10% on a 50/50 basis, so before this test I matured them for 15 days.

I deliberately chose these two flavors macerated also on the advice of the shopkeeper due to the fact that they are not too "loaded" compared to other organic extracts.

Not having terms of comparison with other Tobaccos, this Latakia Solo feels smoky, cigaretteish, tough, even the woody notes feel good, for me even if refined, I find it too strong and tiring, far from the day.

I can stand the Virginia Solo better, the taste is sweeter and gentler, the herbaceous aroma reminds me of the wet hay after the rain while it warms up in the sun, another olfactory impression makes me go back to when I was an unscrupulous twenty year old , I managed to open my pack of red marlboros with my teeth while driving and I smelled the paper before I started gorging myself with tar, with the stereo at full power and the perennially heavy foot that pressed on the accelerator without restraint! Despite this shameful aspect of my past, I didn't even fall in love with the virginia solo.

Tobaccos and closed shooting are not for me (I already knew it), I prefer to use the Kizoku Mtl Rta with my cremines and with sub-ohm coils from 0.7-0.8Ω at 15 / 18W, I think the Kizoku Limit Mtl Rta it can be a good deal '' Dual Use '' I find that this atom aromatically does well with both pre-engineered and regenerated base, I have never had loss problems, so I would recommend it to anyone looking for a well-built atom at an interesting price, at the level of the best with pre-made coils (see nautilus 2S) but also for those looking for something simple and intuitive to start regenerating, perhaps someone could object that the shot never gets too narrow even with a only hole open.

If you are looking for further contrast, I found it optimal to use the large buttonhole almost completely closed to let the air slide inside (photo below) rather than a single hole, with this system you can harden the shot at will thanks also to the excellent seal of the ring nut (removable).

16.jpg

With all the other partitions, the contrast always remains similar to that of the nautilus 2S but this is not a defect for me.

I thank HeavenGifts for sending me this Kizoku Limit Mtl Rta: https://www.heavengifts.com/product/KIZOKU-Limit-MTL-RTA.html

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread