Knight’s Cross by 28 Days Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
I was selected to be one of the 15 beta testers (Knight’s of the Oak Barrel) for the Knight’s Blend line (thank you my King). I tried all the juices in a Magma rda, a Fogger rta & Protank IIs. It has been my pleasure to be one of the Knight’s of the Oak Barrel as these are the wonderful creations of a master craftsman with a true dedication to the art. Knight’s Cross is my favorite of the three. This is a full flavor tasty vape. It has the creamy vanilla body along with the egg, This is what a Custard is suppose to taste like. I have tried many Custards that taste artificial and this is NOT one of them. It’s the best vanilla custard I’ve tasted. If you like vanilla custard you have to try this. http://www.28daysvape.com/Knights-Cross_p_82.html

Last edited:

Mommay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2014
Arkansas
KNIGHT'S CROSS

Knight's Cross is a light vanilla custard - while being "light", it is a very full flavored vape, rich with natural vanilla flavors and a smooth creamy texture. It actually tastes like a wonderful, gourmet custard that you would get at a high-end establishment. It can easily be an ADV. Knight's Cross is a superb vape as-is, but is also a great mixer with fruit flavors or e-juices that need to be 'smoothed' a bit. The vapor production is good and smells like vanilla heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread