Knight’s Rum by 28 Days Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
I was selected to be one of the 15 beta testers (Knight’s of the Oak Barrel) for the Knight’s Blend line (thank you my King). I tried all the juices in a Magma rda, a Fogger rta & Protank IIs. It has been my pleasure to be one of the Knight’s of the Oak Barrel as these are the wonderful creations of a master craftsman with a true dedication to the art. Knight’s Rum came in a close second to Knight’s Cross. This is a full flavor complex tasty vape. This is a wonderful combination of rum & spices that leaves me guessing as to what’s all in it & is hard to put down. Captain Jack would love this. http://www.28daysvape.com/Knights-Rum_p_81.html

Last edited:

Mommay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2014
Arkansas
My review of KNIGHT'S RUM:

Knight's Rum is a mild, yet deeply flavored, sweet rum vape. It reminds me of a hot, buttered rum drink. It has spiced undertones on the exhale and the flavor is complex. Vapor production is good & it performs well in a RBA, RDA, tank or clearomizer. The flavor profile is superb. It's a little sweet for my taste and is a bit reminiscent of a ButterRum Lifesaver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread