knock off 510 maybee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

5th Element

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
Ohio
www.myspace.com
has anybody gotten a 510 from esmokeronline.com? i told my buddy to get the yetti from altsmoke and they were out of stock at the moment, back in stock next day! but he was impatient and got one from esmokeronline.com he called me up and said it wasn't working right. i went over there. took a brand new cartage took the poly fill out put in a new blue foam filler, filled it up with my liquid, put it on his atty and freshly charged battery. and pretty much no vapor at all. hes had it since last Thursday and has been trying to get it to work right. he seen mine and how its supposed to work and new something was wrong. i noticed that the led on the battery was different looking and the overall color was a dull black, mine is shiny! maybe a knock off??? the atty looks like a real one. i put it on my silver bullet and it worked a little better but not how it should be at 6volts that for sure!! any ideas? he has a 30 day guarantee. i just dont know...

5th Element

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
Ohio
www.myspace.com
Well, it's a bit strong calling it a knock off. It maybe just a case of a bad atomiser, it does happen sometimes. I don't think someone knowingly selling bad product would give a warranty so better to send it back and hope they honour their policy.

knock off might be a little harsh. im not knocking the company at all! they shipped fast and all the juices n stuff are decent. i looked at the site and it looks legit, i didnt know if it was some china site or what. i shlda looked b4 i spoke! ive had some bad attys too, it happeneds. i tried combinations of his parts n my parts n just didn't have any luck! hes getting frustrated and hes going to give up! now nobody wants to see that lol i was just seeing if anybody had any useful information thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread