Status
Not open for further replies.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Ok good and am the stupid one who get it lol I think I will open a case on PP for that as it's fake and will see if will get refund for it or no

Sorry my friend - there are many people out there now making and selling fake GG items. Imeo fights this all the time. In the future only by new or from someone you know and trust for sure.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Thanks dspin with out you I will never knew that , and he Refund me the money back now I will look for a trust on to get from . And if any of you have one and want to sell it please contact me .

Thanks alot bro

Glad to hear that buddy, just wait till Imeo makes them new again OR buy one from someone you know or trust - period

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
And I was gonna pm u ash but it was too late. Hopefully Paypal doesn't give u trouble cuz of the whole ecig thing

Thanks alot mate. I sent him a mail I was straight with him. I told him that I've asked u before is this Original and u answered with yes, I asked him that 3 times! So I told him I want to refund my money back and that I dont have problem to open an ticket in PP I dont have any thing to loss there I told him if they will suspend my account I will loss nothing totally and I can make a new one as am always buyer but for him he will loss alot. he answered that the Ody it self is by Imeo the other things it's made by others so in the end I told him keep 30$ for it and when will get it if he want I can resend it to him back, and he will return the 30$ + pp fees and the shipping cost .
So I think it's a good deal if the Ody body is really from Imeo even if the others is fake I can keep it as spare .

BTW I've checked his blog he's not looking a lie man he have every thing even from GG he have the Original GGTS , GGTS , GG Slim, iAtty , Ody and nearly every thing. So that what made me believe that he's not lie about what he said .

In the end it's a lesson to learn so now I will get Oddy from a trust on on ECF or will try to wait for a new one .

Vinnyngo69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2012
Australia
Imeo... You did not make this Ody, did you? :)

ADAM_epilos.jpg

barqs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Did you ever stop to think its an Ody gold plated?? So it matches their mod?? Really I know you guys are fans but you are seeing copy cat every where and calling foul where it may not be!!

Its like if I put my Ody on my Adam and posted a pick they would call it a copy as its not on a GGTS!!

Look at their site they only sell clear tanks and matching length mouth pieces for the Ody there!

Sometimes do your research before you spout off, be educated not ignorant

Sorry Imeo I love your work i have a SS GGTS, 2 pens and and Ody V1 but there seems to be a lot of BS here!!

Come On people you are better then this!!

Imeo... You did not make this Ody, did you? :)

ADAM_epilos.jpg

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
Did you ever stop to think its an Ody gold plated?? So it matches their mod?? Really I know you guys are fans but you are seeing copy cat every where and calling foul where it may not be!!

Its like if I put my Ody on my Adam and posted a pick they would call it a copy as its not on a GGTS!!

Look at their site they only sell clear tanks and matching length mouth pieces for the Ody there!

Sometimes do your research before you spout off, be educated not ignorant

Sorry Imeo I love your work i have a SS GGTS, 2 pens and and Ody V1 but there seems to be a lot of BS here!!

Come On people you are better then this!!

Imeo knows I am an avid GG fan and collector. I am also a fan of that device and that company. People have been ripping this company since their inception. They use a button assembly that is similar. That is it! It is a totally different device and it's a great device. No it's not on the same level as a GGTS, but it doesn't claim to be.
There are some very highly visible, well known high end collectors that have gold plated attys. Including GG attys. You all know who I mean. He is praised for his collection.
1 way street?

Imeo, I fully understand if these posts must be deleted. I just had to say my piece. I am also sick of hearing about copies that aren't even close.
:):2c:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
bar and kw, they are direct copies. Maybe you are new here and you never had a GGT in your hands. So if you see a GGT that was made 3,5 years before, you will see that this adam mode has:

same front cap
same button
same bodies
same cap (cap was taken from Stealth)

Its a direct copy and nothing more:)

I and other older users can easily identify the copies. For example, adam mod, EA mod and....(I dont remember something else right now, they are so many), are direct copies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread