• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

KR-808D at High Voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
Well I just have to say that Cartomizers at high voltage is now my favorite atomizer.

Now I think that running at high voltage on old ones are not so great. Yet a freshly opened/filled cartomizr is a dream at high voltage.

So much vapor, and the heat is really on them.

I let someone try my Chuck with fresh batteries, and with a fresh Blue Berry cartomizer on top. I swear he took a 10 sec hit, and about hit the floor coughing on how much vapor it put out.:p

namuch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Surprise,Az
I will definitely vouch for an improved experience using 6v on 808 carts. I just dropped a pair of CR123s in my silver bullet (v1.1), and man, are they sweet!

It even makes the usb pass-thru seem a bit underpowered now.

Will have to see what it does to the internals of a cart for refilling purposes, might have to refill a bit earlier to get the most lifetime out of them. Hopefully it doesn't just cook em outright...

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
That is good news about it but since I have a mod I already knew it would taste tons better, and put out tons of vapor and nice throat hit. My concern like everyone else I am sure is how fast it will drain the cart. I know how fast my Magnum 6v needs something like a fuel injector from a car engine to have the ultimate vaping experience because it would feed the juice nicely. It's incredibly easy to burn it at 6v too, if possible get a 5v mod.

I always try to refill my carts once I notice a big change in the vapor production. We all know that a wet atomizer is a happy atomizer. I believe that helps them last a bit longer as well since they aren't being overworked or vaped dry.

bikergirl1908

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2009
Georgia
I almost totally agree with Damulta.

The carto vapor at HV is so warm hitting the back of my throat that I am in heaven. I taste all of the flavor and the expelled vapor is very pronounced. The juice is used up a lot quicker, but hey I just refill or pop on a new one. At HV, you can also tell immediately if your juice is low in the carto. I only use the stock 808 battery if I am trying to stealth vape due to the low vapor production.

But unlike the OP, my favorite atty will probably always be the 510/306. :D

Silverthorn181

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
ɹǝpun uʍop
You guys are making me scared!!! I went over to Cartos to try and stop the never ending flow of juice that I was pouring through my 510. Found it smooth but strangely satisfying at the same time and loved not having to carry around bottles etc all the time. My juice use went way down and I was happy!!

Now you have to start talking about cartos on hi volt mods and here I am thinking "with that adaptor I can screw this onto that and !!!!"

Nooooooooooooooooooo I will not become a juice glutton again. I will maintain control.

But maybe just to try it once.

Maybe just a carto or two.

Maybe if I only do 6v when I'm havin a beer!!

Oh God!!! Here I go again!!!

Good evening everybody, My name is Mark. And I'm a juiceaholic.

:(

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
You guys are making me scared!!! I went over to Cartos to try and stop the never ending flow of juice that I was pouring through my 510. Found it smooth but strangely satisfying at the same time and loved not having to carry around bottles etc all the time. My juice use went way down and I was happy!!

Now you have to start talking about cartos on hi volt mods and here I am thinking "with that adaptor I can screw this onto that and !!!!"

Nooooooooooooooooooo I will not become a juice glutton again. I will maintain control.

But maybe just to try it once.

Maybe just a carto or two.

Maybe if I only do 6v when I'm havin a beer!!

Oh God!!! Here I go again!!!

Good evening everybody, My name is Mark. And I'm a juiceaholic.

:(

Hey Mark-Nhaler is selling Octane juice that gives you that familiar buzz that you got from analogs. I've been sampling it and it's yummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread