KR808 and Greencig carts...plus High Voltage!! WOW!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Am I the only one using the Green Cig carts on the KR808's??
Did you know you can adjust the airflow and pull of your drag when using the green carts? Alls you do is tighten or loosen till you find YOUR prefference!
If you think you love your kr808 carts you NEED to try the greencarts on this ecig. The vapor is at least 3x better and the hit is smooth and flavor OMG I cant get enough of them! I have tried the chocolate No nic.. chocolate high, western tobacco high (wanstnt thriled with them) and vanilla high I love my chocolate and vanilla equally.. it has become very hard for me to use the kr808 carts now..lol this is too good!
And each night I top off with Drew's RY4, or vanilla or something esle.. unbelievable..
and NOW
To TOP IT OFF Drew's High Voltage.. if there wasnt enough vapor with these carts.. wholly cow add the high voltage and vapor everywhere.. I have to get up the nerve and do a side by side test..it is really just the bombe.. I ordered Cherry and patiently awaiting.. I lan on adding some high voltage vanilla and a little ameretto flav to this and see what happens.. s excited to egt package it's not funny! You all should really d yourself a favor and get these! you WONT be sorry!
elsewhere:
12.50 for 5 cartsx2 =25.00
thats how much Drew's green carts are right now!!
25.00 for ten plus all the glorious vape and flavor!!:D:p:D

Tugger

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
I'd like to hear more input on this as well. I've stuck with the kr808 carts because I've never seen any posts that made me think the greencigs are better, aside from the burning cart material. I'll give them a go if people think they perform better.

What I'd really like is a cart that doesn't lose the easy draw and vapor production after three or four refills. Most kr808 carts drop off in performance after a few refills, then again, maybe I'm just being too cheap here.

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
The greencig carts will last much longer than the kr808s, and produce more vapor. Well worth the price if you like one of the flavors they come in. The downside is they have a harder draw on a kr batt. I get the dreaded fishy-face, especially after a couple refills, though a lot of people love 'em.

I went back to the kr808 carts because I like the easier draw and I'm partial to the 555s. You can unscrew a greencig cart to get more air, but only so far before the battery loses contact with the cart.

Any 2 piece is a bit more expensive to vape but the better flavor, consistent vapor, and ease of use make 'em well worth it to me. Can't see trying another 3 piece unless the 510 refuses to stop tempting me ;-)

I may give the greencigs another try when Drew's new air-flow-adjustable mod comes out. I'm really looking forward to a good long review of it [paging dr. wegs!]

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Most kr808 carts drop off in performance after a few refills, then again, maybe I'm just being too cheap here. ______________
No not at al..lol.. I have been using the same 3 choc green cig carts since over 1 month agao.. I DO use 2 other 510's and 2 other Kr808's but 2 are solely for my greencigs.. I drip on them each night and have never had that burnng taste from them although the vapor slowed as getting dry.. I just dont give it a chance to get fry anymore!
The draw is a bit stronger (I dont think I pucky face though..l!) than the reg kr808 carts but it is adjustable and the vapor difference just blows the reg carts away especialy now with the high voltage juice!
IF you have a 2 HOLE battery like Drew sells..( you can look at your battery and see the holes..its either 2 or 4..) if you use the 2 hole you can unscrew the greencart almost to unscrewed and get a light draw as the kr808 carts and still more vape than those carts!!
! I was going to do a video but we were playing tonight the kids and I and I got a fat lip..and I sound like I have a lisp also at the moment so it will be a few days.
When I do the video I promise I will do a difference with the 2 hole battery and 4 hole, with green cig carts and with the kr808 carts :D

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Have you guy try Loongtome V9, or know as smoke 51, greensmoke and etc? I heard that with good cartomizer (their QC is not good, some is good, some dosen't), it produce huge vapor? Might be better than green cig.

Yes. Drew's kr808 carts produce more vapor and better flavor IMHO. The greencigs on a kr808 batt put out a little more vapor than the kr808 carts and are more consistent.

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Let me echo all the positive comments about the GreenTeck carts.

I really can't have enough of them, although I still use the very first ones I bought.

After having learned how to fill them properly, it became a breeze, and the vape on these G/T carts is unparalleled. The draw is a bit harder, but that is a small price to pay for such a quality product.

Now the KRs still have their place, especially when someone is just starting to vape. My friend started with the KRs and when I gave her one of my G/T carts to try, she ordered the next day, and I showed her how to refill them, and she's a happy camper, and is spreading the good word to her co-workers.

I still vape the KRs, but when I want a mellow tasty treat, I use my G/Ts.

Peaches

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
I'm thrilled with the GreenTech cartomizers, can't imagine a better vape. I also use the KR carts as a backup but prefer the Greentech which I also refill.
Agree that the draw is a little harder but the extra vapor, flavor and safety more than make up for the harder draw.

Keep up the good work Drew, your still our number one vendor & noone does it better than you. :)
Peaches

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
That is exactly how I use my Greencigs...My wife however will have nothing but the GCs now and she used to prefer the Loongtotems...I have been refillling the CHoclates with mint and the Greenteas with greentea liquid or pineapple for a switch...MMMMMMMMMMMM

Greentea liquid? I was looking on your site for some and didn't see any. Am I looking in the wrong place?

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Is the next green cart I will try!
I'm thrilled with the GreenTech cartomizers, can't imagine a better vape. I also use the KR carts as a backup but prefer the Greentech which I also refill.
Agree that the draw is a little harder but the extra vapor, flavor and safety more than make up for the harder draw.

Keep up the good work Drew, your still our number one vendor & noone does it better than you. :)
Peaches
Peaches have you tried to drip and refill with HV liquid?? they dont have ry4 YET.. so I refillled my choc and coffee with HV ry4 OMG HEAVENLY :p

NoMorButts4Me

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
Lenox Hill, NYC
Let me echo all the positive comments about the GreenTeck carts.

After having learned how to fill them properly, it became a breeze, and the vape on these G/T carts is unparalleled. The draw is a bit harder, but that is a small price to pay for such a quality product.

Now the KRs still have their place, especially when someone is just starting to vape. My friend started with the KRs and when I gave her one of my G/T carts to try, she ordered the next day, and I showed her how to refill them,

How do you refill them?

Does anyone other than me notice a chemical taste to the GC factory juice? I like the cart performance, but there is a taste that bothers me.

ArizX

Aug 15, 2009
Miami
I have the greentech carts with my KR an I agree, the vapor is great. Only problem is I hate the juice that they come prefilled with (I got the 16mg with western tobacco flavor). Is there a place to buy them empty or prefilled with low or 0nic juice. So far I've been draining one by taking mouth hits and then dripping my own juice into them.

Also, I want to make sure I am refilling them correctly. I open the mouthpiece, and then drip my juice into the little crack below the plastic piece inside the tube. Then I notice that juice tends to spill out the atty end so I blow it out from the mouth end, pop the top back on and start vaping. Am I doing this correctly?

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Hi NoMorButts4Me,
I posted a reply to your post in the other thread I am sorry you missed it. :oops:
I refill through the battery end one drip at a time.. it goes in sow but you will see that it sucks in..after refilling which usually the cart will only take 2-5 drops (depending on how heavily you drip) then I roll it a few times in my hand. Then you are ready to vape.
I usually will drip one to 2 drops before bedtime, they taste even better soaking over night.
Another method of refilling is to pop open the bottom of the cart(the white part) I need to locate this video and then I will post it here for you and in the other thread for anyone wanting to see.
I am def NOT getting any chemical taste with these carts, these are the VERY first carts that I havent tasted a weird chemical or burnt.. I have had one atty for months and still drip on it. NONE of all the carts I have ordered have failed on me yet.. and I have been purchasing the carts since May or June.
Lori B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread