The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

KR808 cartos VS 510 cartos

Discussion in 'Super T Vapers Club' started by redrhino, Apr 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. redrhino

redrhino Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2009
    NY,CA,FL
    There has been a lot of talk about 510 cartos on the forum Lately.....
    Since i never tried a 510 carto before,I was wondering if anyone can shed some light on it for me....I currently use the regular KR808 cartos.....
    But if anyone used booth.... A comparison between the two would be greatly appreciated...Thanks in advance:)

2. SudokuGal

SudokuGal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    You might want to post this elsewhere...I had to join the social group to be able to reply (but I'm also legit since I have a Precise!)

Anyway, I like the NEW 510 cartos available from LiteCig (others may be carrying them too) that are more like the KR808 cartos and compare quite favorably to them...they eliminate the need for an adaptor. I don't like the soft tip 510 cartos...they're smaller and don't have quite the vapor. If you order, you'll have to make sure that it is the new style (so far, I've only seen them in the black whereas the soft tip 510 cartos are tan like a regular cigarette).

3. redrhino

Nov 7, 2009
    NY,CA,FL
    Ok SudokuGal.... But what is the advantage if there's any, on the 510 over the 808? I mean besides the adapter part...... That's what i have been trying to figure out....Thanks:)

4. SudokuGal

SudokuGal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    Probably nothing else.

5. redrhino

Nov 7, 2009
    NY,CA,FL
  6. pipes1

pipes1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    I haven't tried the 510 cartos, yet. Like Redrhino, I have been wondering if there was any advantage and appreciate, Sudoku.

What I would like to accomplish is to settle on one type and keep all of my mods set up the same. At this point, I seem to be favoring the 808D.

We just need to talk David into offering a 901/808 end cap for the Precise. Using an additional adapter really takes away from the look, as well as adding length.

7. rotten76

rotten76 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 8, 2009
    Kingman, AZ
    I'm new to cartomizers (just got some a couple days ago). So I'm no expert, but here's my take on each.:rolleyes:

KR808 (Cig Easy)
    19 drops to fill
    3.5-3.9 ohms

510 (Lite Cig)
    30 drops to fill
    2.8-3.2 ohms

I like the 510, it holds more liquid, makes a little more vapor and I think the flavor is better.:thumb:
    I have no idea on the longevity of either one.:confused:

P.S. Why do they put those stupid black stickers on 'em.:-x

8. doots

doots Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2009
    The ones I have tried blow away 808s. Much more vapor and hold more juice.

9. pipes1

Aug 2, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Just great

I wasn't expecting the response to be so positive on the 510.
    Now I am going to have to try another atty ... just what I need. LOL

OK
    Who is selling the blanks?

Thanks
    Bob

10. chillywilllee

chillywilllee Full Member ECF Veteran

hey pipes, I've been researching cartomizers, I want to be able to use it when I'm driving to buffalo every month. I can drip when going 70 but want to be safe and use cartomizers instead of dripping or using carts. Liquid express and Litecigs are the only suppliers of 510 cartomizers and they only come prefilled. I wish they would start making blanks. Cuz I only buy my e-liquid from TW and Wet Your Stick.

11. pipes1

Aug 2, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Hey Chilly
    I see Litecig has 510 carto blanks listed, but out of stock.
    We will have to keep looking.

Bob
    P.S. Wet Your Stick is a local supplier and comes to some of our meetings. Great guy to deal with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.