Status
Not open for further replies.

sstambo

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Cape Coma, Florida
OK, I got a bunch of stuff in from Drew today. Thanks so much!:)

Just got some carts for KR808 to try & I have learned to fill. Some empty + pre-filled menthol. I bought the carts for my daughter to try as she is coming for Christmas in 3 days!:) But... I get tons of flavor & almost zero vapor with these pre-filled carts. What can I do? Can I extract the juice that is in there already and fill it with some menthol juice I got for her to try?:confused:
BTW- The empty carts are green & the pre-filled are black. LOL, I don't think she will like the green. That's why I want to try and refill the black. Want to make a good e-cig impression for her.;)

Cherice

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Palm Harbor, FL
Just an fyi...I didn't like the green labels on the blanks at all. But guess what, they peel right off. I stick em in the fridge for like 5 minutes and off they come with no sticky residue. And, the cart is then shining silver. Looks kick ... on my Xhaler :) I then use a clear dymo label with black print to put the flavor name on there.

sstambo

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Cape Coma, Florida
Hmm:confused:, I tried using a syringe to extract the menthol juice that was in there & could hardly get any out. But it looked pretty dry so I added 10 drops of HV mint tobacco & am still getting no vapor. The unfilled carts that I filled are producing vapor but I didn't try the menthol in one of those. Gonna try one of those now I guess. :confused:

sstambo

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Cape Coma, Florida
Just an fyi...I didn't like the green labels on the blanks at all. But guess what, they peel right off. I stick em in the fridge for like 5 minutes and off they come with no sticky residue. And, the cart is then shining silver. Looks kick ... on my Xhaler :) I then use a clear dymo label with black print to put the flavor name on there.

LOL, I just did that! It looks way better & I do have one of those labelers.
Filling the empty cart worked! I am getting better vapor. Maybe just that one pre-filled was a bad performer. Maybe the rest of the pre-filled will be better. I will let her try 'em when she gets here. I wish I had ordered a few more menthols for her to try.:oops:

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN

....running to refrigerator with PINK Peach flavored carto.....LOL

Thanks for the tip...REALLY!!!

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
sstambo.. these atty's the kr808's can take quite a while to break in! I really am no fan of them at all UNLESS I refill with Drew's juice! maybe someone here willl know better but see how your refill work better with the refill.
Filling the empty cart worked! I am getting better vapor. Maybe just that one pre-filled was a bad performer. Maybe the rest of the pre-filled will be better. I will let her try 'em when she gets here. I wish I had ordered a few more menthols for her to try.
ALSO I dripped some vg directly through the battery end because #1 I do not like the dryness of the cart and I do not like the throat hit..this helped alot!

Paranoyed

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2009
I've noticed after you get to what would be a "few cigarettes" in on the carts the vapor production increases. I think it has a little to do with breaking the atomizer in. Adding new liquid will help too. But just puff for a bit and the vapor will get going. :)
Yes I find usually 10 to 15 drags and the vapor starts flowing.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
get rid of those kr808 cartos and get the adapter from Drew to use greencig cartos on them you will love the difference. and if you dont like the greencig cartos i will buy them from you. I use the KR808 cartos too but forexample. vape drewbacco1 in a kr808 cart and also in a gc cart and taste the difference. difference is nite and day. but again this is my opinion. cant help it love the greencig. loads of vapor lot of TH. example last nite filled an empty greencig carto with Drews sleep time 8mg. I did not expect a TH at all. i was shocked when i had a decent TH. Only took couple of vapes off the sleepytime and put it down and vaped some more DB but ill do it again later and see if i continuye to get decent TH with sleepytime8mg
Happy Vaping

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
I may just have to try those GC cartos after all, hmmmm. One thing I do know is the liquid that comes from the factory in those 808's is NASTY. I have found very few that I was able to vape without triggering my vomit reflex. Fill 'em up with Drewbacco or any other proper Nhaler liquid and it's really good...night and day. I'm only buying blanks from now on :)

*Edit* I think I may be getting spoiled by NHaler HV liquids ;)

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
Speaking from personal experience I prefer the GreenCig carts over the KR carts. They are far superior in their engineering and technology compared to the KR808D-1 carts. The trick to refilling the KR carts is to tilt the cart when filling it so you get the fluid on the "toilet paper" roll and not in the middle with the atomizer because you can flood it out thus causing the low vapor. Do yourself a favor and check out the GC carts though, they are a little more expensive but worth it and last a long time. Out of the original 10 I bought in October I am still using 8 of them with no drop off in performance yet.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Speaking from personal experience I prefer the GreenCig carts over the KR carts. They are far superior in their engineering and technology compared to the KR808D-1 carts. The trick to refilling the KR carts is to tilt the cart when filling it so you get the fluid on the "toilet paper" roll and not in the middle with the atomizer because you can flood it out thus causing the low vapor. Do yourself a favor and check out the GC carts though, they are a little more expensive but worth it and last a long time. Out of the original 10 I bought in October I am still using 8 of them with no drop off in performance yet.

I have one I have used since July.. one of the first and it is beaten to crap from me trying to mod in the beginning but stillholding proud and nO loss of vaping production!
LOVE them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread