KR808/Greencig USB Passthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Drew sent me a couple of these as a gift, but since the kr batts last pretty well anyway, I checked 'em out but didn't think much more about it. But they do make a big difference on the greencig carts.

Then I remembered that the 901s have the same threads so I screwed on an atty and cart and gave it try. WOW! More vapor and throat hit than I've ever seen. I never would've believed that little atty could do that. Has anyone else tried this?

WARNING: Keep atty wet and give it a rest to cool off once in awhile!

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Drew sent me a couple of these as a gift, but since the kr batts last pretty well anyway, I checked 'em out but didn't think much more about it. But they do make a big difference on the greencig carts.

Then I remembered that the 901s have the same threads so I screwed on an atty and cart and gave it try. WOW! More vapor and throat hit than I've ever seen. I never would've believed that little atty could do that. Has anyone else tried this?

WARNING: Keep atty wet and give it a rest to cool off once in awhile!

HECK YA I have done this and have you tried adding the HV juice to the greencarts on the passthrough yet?? Even more vapor!! I really didnt touch my 901 till I got the passthrough then it was just awesome.. it is like a mod in itself that passthough!! and FINALLY you get consistancy with the 901.. now go try that pyramid teabag trick with it.. its really really good!

Wormwood.. have you tried to drip Drew's HV juice on the greencarts? (I reallllllly LOVE my green carts) I am sure my first few are empty now and just have Drew's juice in them and I havent killed one yet! Every night before I go to bed I drip 2-3 drops of HV or Drew's reg juice, roll and let sit. I pulled on of my first ones from june apart and nothing is burnt! I went through more 901 atty's before I had the KR808 and passthrough!
Lori

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
I have been much happier with my 808 since I learned that I could refill the carts. Hubby is puffing away on one with Drew's Coffee and I am attached to mine with Almond Joy. At any rate, are the GC cartomizers that much more impressive than a standard 808 (assuming that Drew's Juice is in either).

I say yes!! the GC are very nice, they hold more liquid for less refilling and they vapor was WOW put just as much if not more than my 5V .. You will be very impressed with them!

Also want to mention BigJim has a post I think everyone should look at:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...appeal-all-vaporers-worldwide.html#post550990

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
LMAO lotus...sorry.. hahah you were the one that made me go looking into that mod!! Blame the person who posted! :lol:

Yeah well, that mod was good but still had some problems on my 510. So I modded the mod and it works like a charm. Very durable too. Best mod ever!

And I'm not going to show it to you! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread