KR808D-1 battery size difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
It is not a noticable difference IMO.. when I fist recieved my Kr808 it surpassed my 510 THAT was a BIG difference in battery life. Honesty I have 2 of each and after a few hours I put one right in my usb port at home or at work. But when I was in NY we went to Splish splash (with short battery) in the waterproof container Drew sent THANK YOU!! , I vaped in between all the rides the 1 hr ride home, that night and the next morning before it died.. =)
***just to add to this.. I thought bigger battery better vape and throat hit.. I do not see the difference....Drew is there supposed to be one? I just tend to preffer the shorter ones so I use them most, the long ones are back up's for me when my pretty pink and silver are charging!

Last edited:

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
See now "I" don not like the draw with the 4 hole battery.. in fact because I use mostly the green cig carts I put away the 4 hole.. I wonder if I would like my kr808 carts better with the 4 hole.. hmmmm
Thanks fort letting me know the long batteries last longer.. I really never timed it..nor noticed...The short ones however get me through the day and I come home to freshly charged one.
Honestly I didnt use them all that much... at least until my pass through broke,(my lifeline) ....hope it gets here today.. I miss it terribly!! LOL Lori B

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
See now "I" don not like the draw with the 4 hole battery.. in fact because I use mostly the green cig carts I put away the 4 hole.. I wonder if I would like my kr808 carts better with the 4 hole.. hmmmm
Thanks fort letting me know the long batteries last longer.. I really never timed it..nor noticed...The short ones however get me through the day and I come home to freshly charged one.
Honestly I didnt use them all that much... at least until my pass through broke,(my lifeline) ....hope it gets here today.. I miss it terribly!! LOL Lori B

What 4 hole batts? I thought all the new kr808 ones were 2 hole? Are these older ones, or have I been away that long???

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Haven't actually touched them yet, and sorta ordered them on a blind...I hate ordering the newest models, because there is almost always a problem...Some would argue about who's idea this actually was but I have been talking to Kanger for six months about PCCs, manual batteries, bigger carts, bigger flavor selection, and higher mah on their batteries...I am personally not so entusiastic about manual batts or longer batts...The Kr808 is somewhat flawed allready with there cartomizers...There is the possibility of burning cart material if they are abused or not given time to wick properly...Many people have suggested rotation of carts to eliminate this or going back to the original cut off times on the original batteries...I personally dont see much difference with taking 3 hits in a row or holding down the manual button, as far as causing a cart to burn...This is why they incorporated a cut off in the manual batteries...Another thing to keep in mind is that there are patents on the Integrated Atomizer, Pcc, and Manual batteries that many Chinese companies have ignored...Green World Tech owns 2 of these patents and is currently persuing legal action in China for these patent infringements and will certainly win...It is just a matter of time until you see at least 2 large popular companies revamp there inventory of products that they produce...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread