KR808D-1 Blank 3.0 ohm Cart, XL Manual Battery, Manual Passthru

Status
Not open for further replies.

costeve

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2009
Colorado
I want to use the following KR808D-1 Ecig parts:
Can anyone tell me who they like to order from?
Also if they have free shipping or regular discounts.

KR808D-1 XL Manual Battery – it needs to be a sealed battery so juice won’t leak into it
Also can anybody tell me what the volt and mah rating is on the Battery – some of the vendor sites don’t say. I think a KR808D-1 XL Manual Battery is 380 mah , but I don’t know its volt rating. Is it 3.7 volts?

KR808D-1 Manual Passthru
Does anyone know what the volt and mah rating are on these.

KR808D-1 Boge 3.0 ohm blank carts – I‘ve read a lot through the forums.
It seems like a lot of people think this type cart is one of the longest lasting and most reliable.
How many drops will these type carts hold – about 30 drops?
Can you refill these carts about 5 times before they’re worn out?

V4L has a Coolcart that is supposedly like this but I don’t know if it’s a 3.0 ohm or a Boge.

Also, I know the Joye 510 batteries are bigger- I think 600mah. So they might last longer than a KR808D-1 XL Manual Battery. But I don’t think the Joye 510 battery is sealed, so juice might leak into it. Is anybody using a Joye 510 or Ego battery with an adapter so you can screw on a
KR808D-1 Boge 3.0 ohm blank cart onto it?

Thanks

Firefly13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Oklahoma, USA
www.blackvelvetjuice.com
You can get the XL manual batteries from lots of places just make sure they've got a good cutoff like 10 seconds, same with the passthrough.

The cartomizers are like this : V4L are Boge, the WOW's are more like 2.8ohm, the Coolcarts are more like 3.3 / 3.4ohm. You can get them from LitecigUSA too amongst other places (KR808D-1 Premium). If you're using 3.7v (a regular battery) you'll want something 3ohm's or under or it will be a very low powered vape. If you're using a 5v passthrough then 3ohms and higher is the best.

I use the Coolcarts at 6v on my mods and the flavor is immense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread