KR808D + PCC for Family and Friends Feeler

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosAffect

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Georgia
I'm looking to get a coop organized to buy KR808D-1 Starter Kits and PCCs from the factory through Alibaba.com

The numbers I've gotten so far (By talking to a factory rep) are as follows:

KR808D-1 Starter Kit (2 batteries, Charger, 6 Cartos, and manual) @ $13

KR808 XL PCC @ $5.70

Shipping assuming 25 of each @ $165

That would work out to about $17 for a KR808D-1 Kit, and $10 for a PCC, rounded up to the nearest dollar. Secondary shipping would be extra.

I'm working on the numbers for a 50 each order too.

Addition: For 50 each the shipping would go up to about $214 via DHL. That would drop the Starter Kits to $15.50 and the PCCs to $8.

I'd need a respected PIF member to take the lead on it if peeps feel like I don't have enough posts.

Any interest?

Last edited:

librarising

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
New York
The prices are good but it might spark more interest if people knew that Kanger also had VGOs and other ecigs available. A VGO set at $22 with at most $5 shipping fees would be very attractive to a lot of people here.

Also, you would not be ordering from Alibaba..that's just a site that showcases importing companies, the actual company is Shenzhen Kanger Technology Co., Ltd.

ChaosAffect

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Georgia
That's true. From the conversation I had with the sales rep We could order pretty much anything directly from the factory. They said they wouldn't limit quantities, either, but to me the shipping cost would be the real limiter. We'd have to have enough items to make the high shipping worthwhile. I'll post a companion thread to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread