Status
Not open for further replies.

Mare1077

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
Miami, FL
Hi! So, I started out using the kr808s and absolutely loved them, but I got an itch to get a mod...just to try. I didn't have a lot of money to spend so I got the Aloha from iVape. I loved it, but due to my own stupidity, I burned it up. There is a master on/off switch so that the momentary switch doesn't get turned on, but I forgot to turn it off and put it in my hoodie pocket and, well...let's just say not good...

So, I tried to go back to my trusty kr808s and now they taste like I am sucking on a pillow...

I am convinced that I just need to get another mod that uses 510 attys, but I am broke! At this point I am just venting. :(

Has anyone else experienced a funky flavor with the kr808s?

uba egar320

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
WV
I think what you're getting is a rubbery taste. Do your cartor's have a soft rubber tip and a little rubber washer inside? If so, they are either getting to hot, or need some time te get that smell off of them from being packaged with them for so long. This may not be the case, but I have noticed a little of what you're speaking of. Maybe try taking a whistle tip from an actual atty and replacing the end of the carto and see if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread