The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Kroma-R Zlide kit review

Discussion in 'Innokin Technology' started by SP013, Apr 2, 2020.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SP013

SP013 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    Hard to say as I dont vape that way, but I suppose that also depends on the length of each draw. Sometimes I take long draws of about 6 seconds and never had issues with the coil burning. The 1.6 ohm coil has lots of cotton as the coil inside is tiny, which would mean it is well saturated. Question is, how long each of your draws take?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cloud-FF7

Cloud-FF7 Super Member

Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    6 seconds? dude you're like a cross between a dolphin and Michael Phelps :w00t:

Nah for me it's more like 3 Mississippi,release button,wait one second then 3 more Mississippi and then inhale.

P.S waiting for my 1.6ohm to run out,then ill give the 0.48 a try (the one that also came in the box),what would be the difference from one to another,like what to expect?

cheers

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. SP013

Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    Slightly more flavor, bit warmer vape, faster ramp up and a bit less restrictive. From my experience the 1.6ohm have a longer lifespan.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Cloud-FF7

Cloud-FF7 Super Member

Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Coolio,thanks for the info.
    Still using the 1.6 thou,not going to switch one for the other yet,ill wait till it runs out.

cheers

p.s. am i weird for doing that double ''hit'' before inhale thing or it usual?
    because i gotta say im enjoying it alot more than the usual method i used before of only 1 hit then inhale.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. SP013

Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    Everybody is weird in its own way :banana:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Daniel Forsyth

Daniel Forsyth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    It won't damage or shorten the coil life at all vaping like that. I did the same thing with my Zenith on a regular basis(uses same coils).
    Enjoy:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Cloud-FF7

Cloud-FF7 Super Member

Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Thanks for the info buddy,most helpful.

Cheers

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. ORILIYAT

ORILIYAT Full Member

Nov 21, 2019
    The menu (hold up and down at once) is user friendly and there is not much complexity in the titles in the menu. One thing I dislike is that when you want to adjust the wattage you need to hold the fire button first for 1 second, even when the device is not locked. Also, the fact the wattage increments are 0.5 (up to 30) is not ideal especially with MTL as 13.2 watts differs from 13.5 for some MTLers.
    Lucky Patcher Kodi nox

• Like Like x 1