Ktech toptank nano user, alt tank options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayzir82

Nov 5, 2017
Hi,

Please forgive my lack of knowledge when it comes to terms, for I am new to looking for parts for an e-cig. I've only ever bought kits before.

Earlier this year I got a Kangertech Toptank Nano and I like it. But the tank breaths through and adjustable (rotating) collar that is on the bottom of the tank and now it leaks through the breather. I have checked the seals on the seals in the tank and they are good and I have made sure that the parts of the tank itself are snug and not over tight.

A friend mentioned that that occasionally happens with bottom-breathing tanks and suggested that I get a different tank for it, one that breaths from the top of the tank. I have the thread (510) and the diameter (18.5) from the manufacturers web site and I know that the coil is 0.5 Ohm.

I have attempted to search for a replacement tank, but, honestly, I don't know 100% what info I need to find a replacement or if there is one out there. I work on PCs and I know some companies *I'm looking at you Dell* just LOVE to use physical specs that are JUST off enough to be unique and I don't know if Kanger is like that or not...

In case it is needed, here is the manufacturers website for the tank I have
Kanger TOPTANK-NANO clearomizer

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Rayzir82

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Kanger don't make stuff deliberately just off. They do however make fairly proprietary stuff.
(You need to visit the nasty rip-off brand e-cigs for that really, deeply, despicable behavior. )

I could name them, but they have lawyers. :eek:

Anyway... whatever... Chicken or Egg? If you want to use Kanger coils, you'll probably need a Kanger tank.
You could buy a clone Kanger tank. Some of the clones from (um, Kanger) are very good, no surprise. :D

Last edited:

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Need more data, like @Wraith504 suggests.

When does it leak?

How much liquid has been consumed by using the current coil?

Is it a slow leak or is it emptying in minutes while you watch?

Offhand, I don't know of any reliable 18mm tanks that feature top airflow.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread