Status
Not open for further replies.

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
Manufacturer.
Packaging: 20ml aroma in 60ml flask
The manufacturer promises a strawberry cream macaron cake poured into this longfill mould. I was hooked immediately, I wouldn't miss this strawberry dessert. It was disappointing right from the start as it doesn't have much of a scent, what I got was a very faint cookie something. It's ok, I didn't buy it for the smell, let's look at the taste. Unfortunately, I didn't get what I would have expected in terms of taste either. The strawberry is almost impossible to identify, it's some kind of fruit, but it's not strawberry for sure. The cakey part, which would be the macaron in theory, overpowers the fruit part of the flavour, but only because you can at least taste some of it. I got a rather sweet sugary taste that is so present that you can almost taste nothing else. I was wondering while steaming what could have happened, how the producers could have ruined this flavour like that. If it has fruit and cookie flavours, I could at least tell one of them for what it is. I expected more from the Croatian producer KTS, who has so many flavours that I can almost only write good things about. I found this aroma to be very weak and pointless on my part, which is a shame as I could have gotten much better flavors out of the intestinal oils I did get. But that's okay, there are worse flavours than bad ones, and the good news is that I have tasted worse flavours. Since there are seven flavours available in the Liquid Chroma range, I hope the other fruity flavours don't go down the same bad road as the Srawberry Macaron.

Attachments

• mockup-kts-chroma-liquid-pink-60ml-1581x1580.jpg
    mockup-kts-chroma-liquid-pink-60ml-1581x1580.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread